Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum demographic in regards to average age and educational background.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum demographic in regards to average age and educational background.

It seems like a lot of users on this forum are very young. With not much going on up top if you know what I mean. It's making me start to wonder if I should even be taking any of this stuff on this site seriously.

I'm young, and a thinker. Has anything on this site worked for you? Cause it is clearly working for hundreds (thousands?) of men who are on this site every day of their lives. Everyone on this site is in a different point of their life, you saying "not much going on up top" is more or less, just you judging people for voicing their opinions. Why didn't you just make an age poll if it bothers you?

Or maybe I just need to go read a couple books, ya know, so I can be "on your level"
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Well that original post really makes me want to respond, but maybe I dont have enough going on upstairs to satisfy your questions. If you think we are lying why not just take a hike genius.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

actually most of the time i am struck by how intelligent, analytical, and inquisitive our members are in regards to the finer points of PE. and in the other cases members seem to just write candidly. do you make many friends with that attitude? or do you just sit in your room and read a lot of nietszche, wondering why everyone but you is so bogus...

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          Well that original post really makes me want to respond, but maybe I dont have enough going on upstairs to satisfy your questions. If you think we are lying why not just take a hike genius.
          I agree completly. The people that have been here for years know what they are doing. Sometimes it is best to stop talking and start listening or in this case reading.
          PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Is there a point to this post?

Comment

I'm 52 next month and I have very little going on up top. Early onset dementia can be a bitch!

Comment

Another senseless thread.Close it.And yes, most of the men here, it is an honor to know.
                Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by ne0natas View Post
                  It seems like a lot of users on this forum are very young. With not much going on up top if you know what I mean. It's making me start to wonder if I should even be taking any of this stuff on this site seriously.
                  Theres a fair share of intelligent youngsters here, but there is also a fair share of very gullible, politically correct kool aid drinkers here also. Theres a variety of pretty much everything here. Theres the braggarts, the insecure, the depressed, the arrogant, the know it alls, the sociopaths, the super optimistic, etc. All intermixed with regular guys and realists. Theres some good PE info here but theres a bit of the other stuff going on in here that in my opinion I regard as pure bullshit. For me I just quit posting or avoid the place when things get silly.
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                    Another senseless thread.Close it.
                    Just wondering can I also demand threads that I don't like be closed. If so........
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

I've clearly struck a cord here. My intentions weren't to upset anyone. I've visited this forum frequently over the past six months and yes I have also been practicing PE. I can't say for sure if I've gained anything or not. My erection quality has improved some, but I don't really think I've made any gains. If so, barely anything. However, all of that aside, that isn't the reason why I started this thread. The only reason I did was because lately I've seen a lot of threads from people who are clearly quite young, don't possess much sexual knowledge, and honestly seem like they have nothing more than a 8th grade education. With that being said, I have seen some quality threads here as well. However, they seem few and far between. Anyway, I do enjoy visiting this forum and being a member. But I can't take anything seriously when someone posts something and they can't even seem to put together a complete sentence. This is just my opinion. You are all entitled to your own as well.

Comment

If your EQ has improved then that is a gain of something right?
                        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Ne0natas it seems that you either have a very bad jealousy problem of us or that you're just an idiot for generalizing an entire generation. Allow me to educate you though because it's apparently you need it, our generation utilizes things called scientific research and facts. Facts that have proven actually proven penile exercises to promote growth. By the way your negative attitude reflects your lack of intellect, good try though.

Comment

From what I know there have never been any scientific studies saying that penis enlargement exercises work. No I'm not jealous and I don't have a negative attitude about anything. Like I said, all of this is just my opinion. You don't have to get all defensive. It's not like I pointed anyone out personally. I mean, I don't think I'm the only person here that thinks some of these threads are ridiculous.

Comment

Yeh 8th grade..thats about how far einstein went..school grades dont mean that much..before school existed how did someone get the knowledge ?!?!
                              Everything as a logical sense
                              even if you have 40 years of university it dosent make you smart..just means your good at learning wut the smart ones learnt on their own..beside did abc and 123 get you far in life..if yes well welcome to the sanity world..good luck keeping your soul healthy.
                              My opinion on how you compare those whit lots of grades and does whit none.

Comment

Working...
                              X