Jelq technique question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq technique question

What do u think about fast Jelq?I mean about 2-3 reps for 1 sec [left-right-(left) hand i mean].And what does it menas 10 mins jelq ?Is it 10 mins without break jelqing (about 200-300 jelq is that ) or is it some kidn of series ?And can u tell me what kind of jelq techniqu do u prefer and how much reps u do with or without break.

I have being doing 500 dry jelqs at 90-100% erection intensity, my veins have become much more vascular.

I should note that i have been around several years so if your not experienced i wouldn't try it.

Comment

In the beginning it is better to go slower on your reps. Take time to make sure you have good form. Proper jelqs will be better then just yanking away at your dick. One rep should take 5 seconds that's left and right as one.
      :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
        In the beginning it is better to go slower on your reps. Take time to make sure you have good form. Proper jelqs will be better then just yanking away at your dick. One rep should take 5 seconds that's left and right as one.
        It's best to jelq slowly always.

Personally i train at close to 100% erection and dry doing 500 jelqs per session however rather than getting it over and done with in about 20 minutes as some do i always take double that because i believe it important to extract the maximum out of every stroke.

Comment

So u mean that jelq have to be done without break because for now i am makeing 4-5x 50 with litle break between them

Comment

can someone explain me please?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous89 View Post
              can someone explain me please?
              It's completely upto you, do what feels right.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous89 View Post
                So u mean that jelq have to be done without break because for now i am makeing 4-5x 50 with litle break between them
                I'll preface this by saying this is my opinion. I strongly believe that if you do a smaller set of jelqs, rest a minute, then repeat, etc., that you are not doing your routine as effectively as you might otherwise do. The reason for this is that while you are jelqing your smooth muscles are beginning to become fatigued, and the more fatigued they are, the more expansion within each cell you will achieve with each succeeding stroke. However, if you break your routine up into sets, you are allowing those fatigued cells to rest and recover. When you start back up with your next set of strokes, a certain number of those strokes will be needed to get the smooth muscle cells back to the fatigued level you already had them in. In other words, those next initial strokes will have accomplished nothing. If, on the other hand, you continue with one long set of jelqs, the cells will become fatigued, will not be given a chance to rest or recover, and every stroke thereafter will only continue to fatigue the cells more and more. Smooth muscle cells do not operate the same way as skeletal cells do, because smooth muscle cells do not tear and repair themselves. Instead once they grow too large to take care of themselves they divide into two smaller cells. By the way, I think that the initial idea of doing jelqing in sets came from our way of lifting weights. No one does one massive set of bench presses, rather he has to break them down into sets out of necessity. That does not apply to jelqing your unit.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Thank you very much for the good explanation

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                    I'll preface this by saying this is my opinion. I strongly believe that if you do a smaller set of jelqs, rest a minute, then repeat, etc., that you are not doing your routine as effectively as you might otherwise do. The reason for this is that while you are jelqing your smooth muscles are beginning to become fatigued, and the more fatigued they are, the more expansion within each cell you will achieve with each succeeding stroke. However, if you break your routine up into sets, you are allowing those fatigued cells to rest and recover. When you start back up with your next set of strokes, a certain number of those strokes will be needed to get the smooth muscle cells back to the fatigued level you already had them in. In other words, those next initial strokes will have accomplished nothing. If, on the other hand, you continue with one long set of jelqs, the cells will become fatigued, will not be given a chance to rest or recover, and every stroke thereafter will only continue to fatigue the cells more and more. Smooth muscle cells do not operate the same way as skeletal cells do, because smooth muscle cells do not tear and repair themselves. Instead once they grow too large to take care of themselves they divide into two smaller cells. By the way, I think that the initial idea of doing jelqing in sets came from our way of lifting weights. No one does one massive set of bench presses, rather he has to break them down into sets out of necessity. That does not apply to jelqing your unit.
                    i have been doing the UJ and UV's at 100 strokes at a time then a few squeezes then back to another 100 for 4 sets,,,,, is 100 at a time a little longer for fatigue?

these jelg strokes are 3 seconds to 4 seconds
                    start date Aug 2012

BPEL 7
                    MEG 4 3/4
                    BEG 5 3/4

Present

BPEL 7 3/8
                    MEG 5 1/2
                    BEG 6 1/4

Comment

Originally posted by oddball View Post
                      i have been doing the UJ and UV's at 100 strokes at a time then a few squeezes then back to another 100 for 4 sets,,,,, is 100 at a time a little longer for fatigue?

these jelg strokes are 3 seconds to 4 seconds
                      I think it better if you pm me rather than hijack another person's thread. Either that or make a separate post and I will gladly respond. How long does your jelqing routine take? My initial reaction is that you are doing an awful lot of intense jelqs. How often do you do them, what is your resting schedule like?
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
                      X