Penisadvantage, eh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penisadvantage, eh?

I know some of you gentlemen have heard of it. What's the scoop on them? Just a scam?

We have the same stuff and more but unfortunately we're free. So what's ya gonna do? ( please don't say spend the money. If you do I'll have no respect for you!!!)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I find it hard to believe that it's the same stuff, because they're claiming big results in a matter of weeks... I smelled a scam

Comment

your name is great hahaha
        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
        Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I found PenisAdvantage before I ever knew about this forum. I bought it and I'm not too disappointed.. They make things very easy to understand, have lots of different routines to target specific growth areas.

If I went back and did it again I would probably have passed on the purchase, and gone with forum. PA doesn't have too much more to offer that you can't find on this site

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderSoonToBeGreat View Post
            I found PenisAdvantage before I ever knew about this forum. I bought it and I'm not too disappointed.. They make things very easy to understand, have lots of different routines to target specific growth areas.

If I went back and did it again I would probably have passed on the purchase, and gone with forum. PA doesn't have too much more to offer that you can't find on this site
            Agreed!!!!

Comment

Did it work as quickly as they claim?

Comment

I'm begining to lose respect for you!! Listen to what others have told you or go spend the money. By the way the money back guarentee they claim well we've had a few guys here and it really wasn't easy to get your money back! But hey it's only 50 bucks!

Comment

I find it fishy that they claim to provide the gains the forum men here achieve with a year's hard work in only a month doing the same exercises.

Comment

I can only speak from my experiences, but PA is NOT a magical program, even though they make it sound like it is. It all takes time and work, but that's the fun of it.

NOV '12
                    BPEL - 6.25"
                    EG - 5"

JAN '13
                    BPEL - 6.50"
                    EG - 5"

Comment

Sweet name, bro.
                      Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                      Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                      Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                      Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexanderSoonToBeGreat View Post
                        It all takes time and work, but that's the fun of it.
                        Exactly!
                        Started again! 14.3.2014

Comment

Lol, thanks man

Comment

Working...
                          X