This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspicious that there are not enough before and after photos on the net

Whats the big deal about posting before and after photos on the net? No one is ever going to identify you from your knob, not even those women who have polished it for you in the past. A lot remain sceptical about the claims made about PE, and the before and after photos from device manufacturers are a joke. I'm a bit sceptical myself even though I'm committed to it for now, but if I see no gains within 6 mths then I can't expect gains at all and might as well quit. If I see at least 1/2 inch gain in length by 6 mths then I'll continue and see what the next 6 mths yields. Cell division under traction might be a myth and so any gains might just be temporary. If I do make genuine irreversible gains then I will make those facts clear with before and after photos, to help remove doubts for others. Perhaps 99% of people on this site are full of BS and so their posts can be considered worthless if unaccompanied by before and after photos.

it more or less depends on how much you trust people. I find it quite simple to point out the bullshitters, from the genuine people, from the idiots. The bullshitters will lie, blatantly, and won't put forward anything else of value besides their lies. The "idiots" are the people who think they gained 2" inches because they don't know how to measure. They aren't idiots, so much as noobs.

What do people have to gain from spending all this time on a website and spreading "fake" information that doesn't work, for anyone, ever, instead of living their life? It isn't like this website is really money based. Knowledge is free.. I understand your skepticism, When I first started I didn't take a before picture because I was skeptical. A picture was admitting that this was possible, and I wanted to believe it wasn't so I wouldnt be so hurt if it really wasnt true. See what I mean? Now, i wish I did. I actually did buy a camera to track my progress, but I moved and lost it in the transition :l
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Take a look at this if you want before and after.https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...omparison.html
      Believe me, it does work. I never took any pics and can't prove it, but my wife will attest to the fact it indeed works. Just be patient and the gains will come.
      By the way, welcome to the Gym jampot.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Looking4more, you should not have made this post. You prove a point I'm trying to make. You have not posted any photos of your own yet you promote other people's claims (Where is this rammin character now? He seems to have disappeared, and perhaps his gains have disappeared too). What your wife thinks is not relevant in a public forum. You might not even have a wife. PROOF is all that people care about. Your words don't mean anything without the proof. I don't doubt that enlargement happens, but I have my suspicions about permanent or semi-permanent enlargement due to cell division vs temporary enlargement due to edema or stretching of the connective tissue. Also faithandhope offers nothing with his post either. Just empty BS and some talk about a lost camera, lol.
        jampot
        Last edited by jampot; 01-22-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Then don do it its a waste of time anyway.

Comment

Well I don't know what to tell you jampot. I will not be posting pictures of myself for you or anyone else. You have pictures presented to you that you asked for. You are just going to have to do it on faith just like everyone else here has. Choose to believe it or not, I myself have put in the time and made gains and that is all the proof I need. If you need proof, put in the time yourself and see what happens seeing as you won't take anyone elses word for it or believe proof in pictures.
            Good luck!
            Bondage.
            Some people call it domestic violence.
            We call it foreplay.
            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Revolved, so what's your story, any gains, any proof of gains? Did your camera get accidentally flushed down the toilet?
              3 BS replies so far. Keep them coming!!!!!!

Comment

OK, Looking4more, don't give up your day job though. The scientific world neither needs nor wants your lack of objectivity. No one can vouch for anyone else on this forum. You don't even know this rammin character. His less than 1in gain may well be history, like rolling a boulder up a hill. Anyway, all the best dude!!!!!

Comment

3 BS replies? Hey, fuck off then! Quit now, PE is fake anyway

I took time out of my day to give you a half decent response and you say its bullshit. Good, don't benefit from this, in the meantime, my dick will be bigger than yours for the rest of your life if you quit now.
                  faithandhope
                  Last edited by faithandhope; 01-22-2013, 06:40 PM.
                  I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                  Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by jampot View Post
                    What your wife thinks is not relevant in a public forum. You might not even have a wife. PROOF is all that people care about.
                    He does have a wife that will be me and even though what I say will be irrelevant to you, I can attest that PE worked for him, however it has not worked for everyone (as you will see yourself if you stick with it and read the threads). So good luck to you. Try it, see if it works for you. Welcome to the Gym.
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

MrsLooking4more, how does anyone know you're someone's wife? I could create a profile passing myself off as my own wife. You might be someone who's making money from this whole PE culture and so is concerned to promote the promise of lasting gains. Once again, PROOF is all that matters. You prove nothing to anyone with an objective mind. Nice try though

Comment

faithandhope contradicts himself. First he gives the impression on this thread that PE is a worthwhile enterprise. Now he's saying PE is 'fake'. More BS.Keep it coming dudes!!!
                        jampot
                        Last edited by jampot; 01-22-2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jampot View Post
                          MrsLooking4more, how does anyone know you're someone's wife? I could create a profile passing myself off as my own wife. You might be someone who's making money from this whole PE culture and so is concerned to promote the promise of lasting gains. Once again, PROOF is all that matters. You prove nothing to anyone with an objective mind. Nice try though
                          You are right! Well in that case, It doesn't work all 66,000 + members here are delusional and you should NOT be part of this craziness. We can't prove we are crazy either but I am sure you figured that out by now. Good luck whatever you decide. Peace out.
                          ​Mrs. L4M
                          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                            Well I don't know what to tell you jampot. I will not be posting pictures of myself for you or anyone else. You have pictures presented to you that you asked for. You are just going to have to do it on faith just like everyone else here has. Choose to believe it or not, I myself have put in the time and made gains and that is all the proof I need. If you need proof, put in the time yourself and see what happens seeing as you won't take anyone elses word for it or believe proof in pictures.
                            Good luck!
                            Well said

Comment

Okay Jampot ... we give up ... you caught us. You're much too clever for us.

But please don't tell anyone ... please!!

There are tens of thousands of us who want to keep spreading our lies to each other ... and anyone else who asks .. for free. My life is so empty ... I don't know what I'd do if you told the authorities about us and this site was closed down.

I'm begging you ... I'm appealing to your obviously superior intellect ... please!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X