sit or stand during jp90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sit or stand during jp90?

i have heard to do both, and what is right for me. but what is actually better all around, besides comfort? to me it would make more since to sit down since more blood flows to the penis when your laying or sitting. thats a main reason why our penis turtles when we stand up. all the blood goes to our feet and legs (etc.)

thanks
    3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

BPEL: 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5

EG: 5.0, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5

I have done it both ways but find it easier to stand. It's not as comfortable as laying down but it seems to be easier on my arms if I stand.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I really don't see it making much of a difference but some parts are easy enough to do while sitting down (jelqs and v-jelqs) while other parts are much easier while standing (side pulls, helicopter shakes).

Being quite lazy, I much prefer the seated parts.

But I remember one time I was doing my PE and the national anthem started playing so I had to stand up!!

That was the last time I did my PE at the Super Bowl.

I was so annoyed I put my clothes back on and left before the game started.

Good luck and welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by really??? View Post
        i have heard to do both, and what is right for me. but what is actually better all around, besides comfort? to me it would make more since to sit down since more blood flows to the penis when your laying or sitting. thats a main reason why our penis turtles when we stand up. all the blood goes to our feet and legs (etc.)

thanks

I prefer standing. But you pose an interesting theory.
        Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
        Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
        Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Too many distractions for me when I sit (computer, tv, etc.). Standing keeps me better focused. As for which is better, I don't think there is a right or wrong answer.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
            I really don't see it making much of a difference but some parts are easy enough to do while sitting down (jelqs and v-jelqs) while other parts are much easier while standing (side pulls, helicopter shakes).

Being quite lazy, I much prefer the seated parts.

But I remember one time I was doing my PE and the national anthem started playing so I had to stand up!!

That was the last time I did my PE at the Super Bowl.

I was so annoyed I put my clothes back on and left before the game started.

Good luck and welcome.
            Hahaha funny stuff but I prfer setting also

Comment

I prefer sitting for the following reasons: More comfortable, which means better erection level consistency, better wrist position, easier to jelq deep to the base (with legs spread), easier to relax.

I'm sure that some guys who prefer standing would argue that they jelq more effectively standing up.
              I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
              Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I too prefer sitting, its easier for me, I am sure there is not right or wrong though it is all personal preferance
                Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Interesting as for me i stand when i do mine, but since a few of you seem to be doing it sitting and still gaining etc.. then i dont see why i haven't do this sooner hahaha standing tends to be a little achy when you stood for an hr .. whereas sitting down is probably for suited to me

Comment

Standing while exercising allows for a greater range of motion and ease of movement, while sitting is more comfortable. A point to consider: if you have poor EQ- enough to where you have problems performing the exercises correctly- you may want to do them seated until you get good enough EQ to do them with ease standing. The explanation for this is that maintaining an erection while standing places more of a challenge on the circulatory system since it has to fight gravity to deliver more blood to the extremities.

In cases where EQ is so poor that it causes problems with doing enlargement exercises, it might be wise to consider doing some concentrated isolation work that targets EQ specifically for awhile.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I couldn't lay down during the program because I would get a erection. Too much like masterbating. I had to stand and do slow methodical jelqs. I would assume each person is different
                      12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                      6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                      4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                      The League Of PE Legends
                      2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I get better EQ standing or on my knees. My best EQ is in an assisted squat position in which my knees are supported and bent. I guess it is different for everyone though I personally need to get the blood flowing "down there".
                        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                        CI:1.5 -2.5
                        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I always stand. I also like to do some of my exercises in front of a personal heater to keep everything nice on warm.

Btw, it's good to see you on the forums Big Al. I've heard a lot about you & I've read good & informative posts from you.
                          I may one day look you up, & ask you to help me build my workout routine. (Both PE & not..)
                          Intro
                          Progress
                          “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Originally posted by ninja_42 View Post
                            Btw, it's good to see you on the forums Big Al. I've heard a lot about you & I've read good & informative posts from you. I may one day look you up, & ask you to help me build my workout routine. (Both PE & not..)
                            Thanks- it's good to be back
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I used to lay , butnow I stand, it's better imo
                              Starting size (04/2019): 5.5" BPEL x 5" EG (base) 4" (head)

Most Recent Measurement(07/2019): 6.5" BPEL x 5" EG (base) 4" (head)

Goal: 7.5" x 6"

Comment

Working...
                              X