No announcement yet.

painless hard vein, should I ignore it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• painless hard vein, should I ignore it?

I have a hard vein (not sure if it is actually a vein or thrombosis as I haven't confirmed anything with a urologist) on the top and slightly on the left side of my penis. There are a bunch of posts about people having them and wondering what to do, but I am not in pain, so I am wondering if there is anything that could be worsened by ignoring it. I did take a few days off without change, but I wasn't taking aspirin and warming up my penis. I decided to continue using my extender today and I still have no pain, but I figure that I should ask you guys what you would recommend me to do.

Wouldn't working through the enlarged vein promote vein growth? Maybe I'm not thinking things through, but I don't see a problem ignoring it and maybe just continuing with PE as usual while taking some extra aspirin.

Please let me know what you think.

When it comes to your penis, err on the side of caution. I assume you didn't have this vein prior to PE. Personally, I would take a break and see if it goes away. If it doesn't go away in a couple of weeks, I would call my Dr. Just to be safe.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Yes prior to extending I did not have a hard dorsal vein. While I generally agree with the sentiment of erring on the side of caution, I wanted to understand the consequences of not doing so in this case.

Comment

My worry is that the vein is inflammed and continuing to do PE could have a long term negative impact. What exactly that impact could be, I'm not sure. A Dr. would probably have to answer that question.
        (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
        (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
        Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
        Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

nowhere can you post pictures of that vein? I am curious to see how it looks like.That way you could get info on whether or not it is bad.

Comment

It's actually not visible, but it's clearly a much harder than normal portion of a vein maybe 2.5 inches from the tip. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

Comment

I would stop and not do anything until it cleared up. The last thing you want is a major issue especially if you can avoid it. Don't do anything until it clears up.
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I have the same exact thing except at my base and its freaking me out. You cant really see it through the skin but its hard and you can feel it. Someone else had this but never got back to me if it went away or not. I hope we didnt break our dicks lol.
                Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
                Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

Have you guys applied heat or cold to help?
                  PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
                    Have you guys applied heat or cold to help?
                    heat and aspirin, I haven't had it very long so I'm not worried about it especially because it is painless. If it doesn't go away in a couple weeks I'll go see a urologist. I want to thank everyone who chimed in on this topic, I'll do as you guys recommend and stop doing PE for a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X