I have an 8x6, is this small?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an 8x6, is this small?

Not really, I just wanted to make a statement on the size inflation going on around here.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

I have my doubts too on some posts.
    01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
    03/04/13
    BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by bahamaboner71 View Post
      I have my doubts too on some posts.
      I agree.
      (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
      (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
      Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
      Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I was referring to how the parameters for "big" and "huge" have shifted to where what used to be a big cock is now only "high average" and what used to be huge is now only "big". I've seen guys saying that you're not big until you hit 8x6!

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
          I've seen guys saying that you're not big until you hit 8x6!
          And all the girls like the pain in their vagina dont they? I even had problem getting mine in one girl who was 19 and not virgin..
          Started again! 14.3.2014

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
            I've seen guys saying that you're not big until you hit 8x6!
            Yeah. I'm guilty of feeling that way about myself.
            (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
            (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
            Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
            Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I reckon 8 x 6 is so small all the women would laugh at it if they seen it. I was waiting for a noob to be the thread starter for this looking for an ego boost
              Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
              Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
              Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
              http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

must be those GMO's
                1/11/2013 BPEL 8" x EG 6 1/4" EQ - 4 Pics

Goal for 2013 nBPEL 8" x EG 6 1/2" EQ - 10

Comment

Could it possibly be that we all have mental issues? I'm speaking about every body on the PE form.

At one point, I thought that enlarging myself was going to be some type of cure in my life. I felt that taking care of my body and taking care of my penis were of utmost importance. In fact I used to say, I have my body and I have my penis what else do I need. Well I have enlarged my penis, I've gone up and down with my physical condition and weight, and I'm still not happy. While there is that third factor, money. And that I don't have either right now. Money won't make me happy, but it will pay the rent, put food on the table, by certain necessities, and do things that might make living here on earth a little more comfortable. Obviously I have things I need to deal with, and I realize there are a lot of other people out there that need to do the same. Happiness in life is a conglomeration of a lot of different factors. I think when we focus too closely on any one thing, it throws things out of balance.

By the way, I don't think 8" x 6" is anything to laugh about. I've nearly got the 6 inch girth and I would certainly be happy with the 8 inch length. Just my 2 inches, I mean two cents! :-)
                  Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

"Only above average... only big." As though there were some benchmark that if you're not what other people consider to be huge, then you're just not making the cut!
                    The odd thing is that other guys feel the same way. It's not just an isolated statement, but a lot of people are very concerned with averages. They show this compulsive need to know what size other guys are at to compare themselves to. I've seen a couple of guys say that if they aren't the biggest, then what's the point?

Personally, I think a big dick is attractive. Just like having lots of definition and strong muscles is something I find attractive, I don't think I take my interest to an unhealthy level. It's clear that many guys here do, whether it's their body, their penis, their finances or what have you.

I'm the happiest I've been in a long time and it really has nothing to do with how big of a dick I have. It's about setting goals and reaching them. I thought having abs were attractive, so i went out and got them. I thought a big dick was attractive, so i went out and got one. Then along the way I learned the things i needed for my own success and am giving back to others.
                    My next goal is to be a funnier, more charismatic individual. To me, these are all steps I'm taking to be the best me I can be.

I can only hope others follow the same path.
                    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Agreed! ^

Comment

Presuming you're talking about flaccid when you say 8x6. In that case then yes, women will laugh at your small dong!
                        Initial Size 08/09/12 - BPEL: 5.12" , EG: 5"
                        08/10/12 - BPEL:5.5" (.38"+) ,EG:5.12" (.12"+)
                        08/11/12 - No Gains
                        08/12/12 - BPEL:5.75" (.25"+) ,EG:5.25" (.125"+)

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                          Could it possibly be that we all have mental issues? I'm speaking about every body on the PE form.

At one point, I thought that enlarging myself was going to be some type of cure in my life. I felt that taking care of my body and taking care of my penis were of utmost importance. In fact I used to say, I have my body and I have my penis what else do I need. Well I have enlarged my penis, I've gone up and down with my physical condition and weight, and I'm still not happy. While there is that third factor, money. And that I don't have either right now. Money won't make me happy, but it will pay the rent, put food on the table, by certain necessities, and do things that might make living here on earth a little more comfortable. Obviously I have things I need to deal with, and I realize there are a lot of other people out there that need to do the same. Happiness in life is a conglomeration of a lot of different factors. I think when we focus too closely on any one thing, it throws things out of balance.

By the way, I don't think 8" x 6" is anything to laugh about. I've nearly got the 6 inch girth and I would certainly be happy with the 8 inch length. Just my 2 inches, I mean two cents! :-)
                          Thanks for this thoughtful post.

The thinking that a bigger penis, more money, or anything of that nature can, in and of itself, lead to happiness is a dead end. IMO, the lesson that you ultimately learn from successful PE and other endeavors you create goals for is your ability to transcend them. You develop a perspective where you do things about of curiosity or altruism- as opposed to doing them out of fear. The happiness from transcending fear-based and self-imposed limitations comes from the liberty of not being bound so tightly by concepts like "needing" a bigger penis, more money, etc. to be happy.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                            I'm the happiest I've been in a long time and it really has nothing to do with how big of a dick I have. It's about setting goals and reaching them. I thought having abs were attractive, so i went out and got them. I thought a big dick was attractive, so i went out and got one. Then along the way I learned the things i needed for my own success and am giving back to others.
                            My next goal is to be a funnier, more charismatic individual. To me, these are all steps I'm taking to be the best me I can be.

Big Al
                            Administrator
                            PEGym Editor
                            Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by Big Al; 01-23-2013, 03:46 PM.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post

Well said Toadstool!
                              Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                              Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                              Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Working...
                              X