Thread: Exit Point Maximum?
- 01-24-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Blog Entries
Hello again. I was just reading a Q&A from Big Al and he was responding to someone who was only doing SD stretches to focus on his exit point. I thought all angles of stretches were at least partially, if not completely for lig stretching/deformation. Are the exit point and the inner/hidden penis directly related? I would love to do SD stretches to focus on my ligs, and bringing out inner penis sounds like a fast way to gain, but I don't want to make my penis exit from an inch from my butt hole and look stupid.
So, three questions: does the exit point have a reasonable maximum it will lower to? Or will SD stretches just keep lowering it? And can you bring out your inner penis without changing your exit point? Mine is already quite low. Last question is whether or not bringing out your inner penis is permanent.
- 01-24-2013 #2
Your suspensory ligs hold your penis up, they are the first to take the stress of downward strecthes and are the easiest to deform. This is usually the fastes way for length gains. It would take a long time to get your LOT to drop to 6. It is still good to stretch at different angles.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- By penismaster in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:17 PM
- By Dundaw in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2011, 02:52 PM
- By Cayas in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-05-2011, 07:35 AM
- By 420budsmoker in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2009, 05:19 PM
- By Oariah in forum The GymReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:19 PM