Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it really work??????

Greetings everybody!!

Although I am new to this forum I have been around PE for about 2 years...and did it constantly for 8 months...and not a single increase on lenght or girth...very frustrating!

Decided to get an extender device (not going to mention the brand) and after 2 months noticed that went from BPEL of 15cm to 16,2cm and EG from 12cm to 12,6cm...I guess this means extenders are a good idea for me...but my main goal was really girth...gentleman...from all the reading... (hundreds of threads...articles on internet etc) I have not seen any evidence that PE can increase girth...can any of you tell me otherwise, please? (looking for some hope here...I REALLY want to increase my girth)

I am not trying to put PE down!!! Please do not get me wrong!!! just looking for hope and knowledge!!

Thank you very much for yout time and attention

~Cheers

Pumping, Pumping, Pumping, Pumping, Pumping, Pumping, Pumping, Pumping, Pumping and maybe a little more.

And if you do JP90s, get experienced with a few months under your belt of jelqing, then try ulis, squeezes, bundled stretches and finally clamping when your a pro
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Okay I give up. What pe were you doing? What exercises, what consistency, and since I'm hungry what did you have for breakfast this morning? Okay you don't have to answer the last question.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thank tou for tour time!
        Did the JP90 the changed it a bit And did bundled str, uli, dry jelq etc! Followed a lot of routines! Did my best! And no girth at all!! Pumping...would be temporary...

Comment

I gained .75" in girth with Jelqing, and different forms of squeezes.
          (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
          (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
          Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
          Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Tester2012 View Post
            Greetings everybody!!

Decided to get an extender device (not going to mention the brand) and after 2 months noticed that went from BPEL of 15cm to 16,2cm and EG from 12cm to 12,6cm
            You gained 0.6cm in 2 months from an extender, do you realise this is actually a huge increase in girth. 0.25" is actually quite a lot of girth, obviously it wouldn't be the same for length, but why are you questioning PE when you gained that much in such little time. Why not stick with it if your gaining
            Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
            Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
            Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
            http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Why the agressivity???? Said I was trying to learn! It is indeed an excelent increase but is it not in the human nature to wish more???? There you go! Extenders are not supposed to give a big increase in girth...maybe could complement it with PE!! Maybe there is a good routine to combine with extending!

Comment

Pumping if done correctly will give permenant gains, longer sets and lower pressure. I gained 1/2 an inch of girth and went to hanging. My girth stayed. To get the best from pumping I would jelque and pump.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...s-methods.html.
                  On a break from the forum
                  imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                  Pelvic Floor Balance
                  Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Imac thank you!!! As well for the others! Thank you for the help!!

Comment

Imac could you please let me kmow tour exact girth routine? (So that i can adapt it to my extending routine)! Thank tou!!!

Comment

Have you thought about reaching your length goals first then moving on to girth?
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I dont see any aggresion from Alan020. He also gave you good advice that you discounted without thought. With girth we have to be patient and consistent to see gains, so keep doing those girth exersices and up the sets if your PI's show you can handle more. Happy Tugging!
                          :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Try Supra Slammers -
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-kingpole.html

Some consider them the greatest girth exercise ever. It is similar to a ULI but more advanced... In fact just click the link, I am way to tired to explain!
                            Start
                            BPEL: 6.7
                            MSG: 4.5

Now
                            BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
                            MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Thank you very much thefuzz! Is there any video about this exercise? It seema VERY interesting!

Comment

Working...
                              X