Skinny small flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny small flaccid

I measure in at 6'1/2 so I guess that's average I would like to hit 7! But the problem is when I'm flaccid I feel very tiny and self conscious any exercises to help?

My husband gained close to 3 inch = 7.62 centimeter on his flaccid by doing JP90 and later adding ulis. You can PM him for more info. He username is Looking4More (obviousy).
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

LOL! 3" in flaccid hang? I think you got your numbers mixed up there my lady. That means he went from a 3 inch flaccid to a 6 inch flaccid...
      2/2/2018
      BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
      NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
      MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
        LOL! 3" in flaccid hang? I think you got your numbers mixed up there my lady. That means he went from a 3 inch flaccid to a 6 inch flaccid...
        No I didn't. Many of our members are not american so I always provide the measures in standard and metric, you are right my husband gained close to 3 inches which is almost half of where he started with his flaccid (this is the area he had the most gains in). He has close to a 6 in/15.24 cm flaccid now. My number are right, I am forever playing with it. I have a fascination with his flaccid unit, I like to watch it grow in my hands. Of course that means he is no longer much of a grower but I don't care.
        ​Mrs. L4M
        Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
          No I didn't. Many of our members are not american so I always provide the measures in standard and metric, you are right my husband gained close to 3 inches which is almost half of where he started with his flaccid (this is the area he had the most gains in). He has close to a 6 in/15.24 cm flaccid now. My number are right, I am forever playing with it. I have a fascination with his flaccid unit, I like to watch it grow in my hands. Of course that means he is no longer much of a grower but I don't care.
          Forever playing with it? That's why I got that tatoo of a hundred dollar bill put on my dick a few years ago. You see sometimes I just like to sit around and play with my money; sometimes I just like to watch my money grow and if my wife wants to blow a hundred bucks than that's fine too! ( sorry I just had to say that)
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
            If you are forever playing with it how is it ever flaccid to measure :P
            Start(ish) BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5
            Current BPEL 7 MEG 5.5
            Goal progression BPEL 7 DONE :D NBPEL 7 Then see where things go

Comment

Originally posted by cusp82 View Post
              forever playing with it? That's why i got that tatoo of a hundred dollar bill put on my dick a few years ago. You see sometimes i just like to sit around and play with my money; sometimes i just like to watch my money grow and if my wife wants to blow a hundred bucks than that's fine too! ( sorry i just had to say that)
              lol
              ​Mrs. L4M
              Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by AGaySeaOtter View Post
                If you are forever playing with it how is it ever flaccid to measure :P
                Is flaccid JUST long enough barely. Just kidding! When he does his measurements, he do them before I get home from work. He knows me well.
                MrsLooking4more
                Retired Super Moderator
                Member of the Month Feb 2013
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-26-2013, 04:07 PM.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                Hubby's Routine

Comment

I'm thinking he's more like half chubbed up...I can get a half chub and make it look like my flaccid is 5.5"x4.5" because I'm nowhere near fully hard. I'm sure he shrinks under 6" flaccid, a 3" flaccid gain is out of this world....can you take a picture of his 6" flaccid?
                  2/2/2018
                  BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                  NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                  MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Hey OP, do JP's 90 day beginner routine. Also work your kegels, and reverse kegels daily. After two weeks add edging and or ballooning.
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
                      I'm thinking he's more like half chubbed up...I can get a half chub and make it look like my flaccid is 5.5"x4.5" because I'm nowhere near fully hard. I'm sure he shrinks under 6" flaccid, a 3" flaccid gain is out of this world....can you take a picture of his 6" flaccid?
                      Yes, I can take a picture. No, we are not going to share that is not our thing (besides I can photo shop anything). I know what it is, the Mr knows what it is and we are both happy. Now to keep the thread from being hijacked, PM for questions.

For the OP, once again JP90 and add the Ulis after completing the JP90. PM the Mr for more info.
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      Hubby's Routine

Comment

Pe in general will turn you from a grower to a shower, las stretches are particularly good for this purpose.
                        Gaining more flacid than erect is normal ,so a 1" bpel gain may be a 2" flacid gain.

Comment

When I first started PE my cack looked like a thimble flaccid.. I did reg jelqs at first, then started doing mini jelqs, impatience I guess :/? But after doing minis my flaccid got longer, thinking its the combination of rapid strokes that end up stretching it out whilst pushing blood in, higher intensity in a way, like some strength training, so you build more of that lean ( flaccid length ) rather than bulk ( overall length ) up? Theories theories..
                          ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
                          Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
                          As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
                          Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

Working...
                          X