New & looking for an increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New & looking for an increase

Well, I'm new here and I'm looking for a permanent overall size increase for a few reasons. First off, I'm kind of a bigger guy, and though I'm about average at about 6.3 inches I just don't think I look correctly proportioned. I'm also looking to give my long-term girlfriend a bit of a surprise when she gets back from her business trip. I'm open to several different methods. What do you guys reccomend? I'm looking forward to your responses.

Welcome to the gym, have a read of this:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    JP 90 is a routine to start with.

Also when the time comes to show your girlfriend don't forget to post here:Success Forum

Good luck!
    Going for that boing factor.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym WhiteKnight,
      You've come to the right place if you want a bigger penis. Be sure to check out the link that Robberman posted. Just so you are aware, gains come slowly so be prepared for the long haul. Unless your girlfriends business trip is gonna be three months long, there isn't much that can be done in that short of time. After the first few weeks or so you may feel your penis hanging a little longer and your erections getting more solid, but that's about all. Patience and dedication is what you need to go the distance and it is worth it!
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
      X