Can Kegels Speed Up Gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Kegels Speed Up Gains?

I know kegels are good for increasing EQ, would would increase your size until you stopped doing kegels, but regarding non-EQ gains, do kegels assist results from PE exercises in any way? I'm going to incorporate them either way for premature ejac. reasons, but it would be some nice extra incentive if it helped with cement-able size as well.
    BPEL---EG-----Date
    6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
    6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
    7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

I think they do. Getting a good amount of extra blood in your penis whenever that normally wouldn't be there after a good workout and following the next few days has got to get extra nutrients in and aid with healing and possibly even open up those chambers more and help them heal in the larger state
    Starting: 10/1/2013 BPEL 8.5 inches x 6 inches MEG
    Short term goal: BPEL 9.5" x 6.? inches MEG
    Long term goal: BPEL 11 inches

Comment

I hadn't really thought of that. The point about blood flow might be a good one. In kung fu they do exercises to increase blood flow to the arms and hands as this supposedly aids muscle growth. I have no factual or scientific basis for this though. It would be interesting if anyone had any credible sources to attest to this.

For my part, I do regular Kegels in an effort to maintain my high erection angle. I've only just started PE though so I don't know if it's effective, nor could I because my erection angle might not change anyway.

If nothing else the side effect of having stronger contractions and the possibility of shooting my cum (which I don't do currently) is worth the effort I think.
      Starting
      BPEL: 13.6 cm 5.4"
      EG_w: 12.9 cm 5.1" (widest point)
      EG_n: 12.0 cm 4.7" (narrowest point)

Current
      15.5 cm 6.1"
      13.5 cm 5.3"
      12.5 cm 4.9"

Target
      19.5 cm 7.7"
      15.2 cm 6.0" (6.9" if same % increase as length)
      14.1 cm 5.6"

Comment

Interesting read by Andrew M. Blecher, MD taken from this Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) | Southern California Orthopedic Institute (SCOI)
        it is first useful to have some understanding of the basic science behind tendon and ligament injuries. Tendons and ligaments are made up of fibers of collagen. When these fibers are stretched or torn we may refer to the injury as a “pull”, “tear”, “sprain” (ligament) or “strain” (tendon). These structures are vascular which means there are blood vessels in them. Thus, when they are injured they bleed. If there is enough bleeding we may notice bruising around the area of injury. Blood flow to the area increases to aid in healing. The blood carries platelets and growth factors that allow for healing of the tissue by creating new collagen fibers. These new fibers need to be constructed in an organized, layered fashion to heal correctly and allow the ligament or tendon to regain its proper strength and flexibility.
        Starting: 10/1/2013 BPEL 8.5 inches x 6 inches MEG
        Short term goal: BPEL 9.5" x 6.? inches MEG
        Long term goal: BPEL 11 inches

Comment

Having a high EQ seems to be more conducive to size gains. When your penis is healthier, functioning better, and able to deliver and hold in more blood, then its tissues are able to be expanded further over longer periods (resulting in greater gains), and toxins from training are flushed away more thoroughly and easily- resulting in faster recovery from training.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Sounds like kegels and exercise is great for gains then, just in terms of better blood flow.
            BPEL---EG-----Date
            6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
            6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
            7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
            Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Working...
            X