jelqing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelqing help

i seem to have trouble staying at the 60-70% range when jelqing, so i wanted to know if its possible to still get good gains from jelqing when my unit is in the 30-50% range

A majority of people on this forum actually advocate jelqing at 30-50% and claim better gains at this percent.
    BPEL 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MSEG 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

Comment

On my routine I start at 100% then edge then wait till i hit about 80% jelq till about 50 then repeat I usually get 15 reps from 80-50 by doing kegel in between jelqs

Comment

@ succeder, i sometimes do that but id rether it just stay up without me having to edge then jelq repeatedly and @ jc6 ok i will just continue doing it at 30-50%

Comment

Yeah there's really nothing wrong with the percentage you're working with. I do it at that percentage as well, sometimes a bit higher. Also, relax a bit. If you're worried about getting a good erection, chances are you won't get one. That's just like performance anxiety. relax!
          Starting(Nov. 5, 2012)
          BPEL: 7 EG: 5.5
          Now(June 2013)
          BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.75
          Short-term goal(Jan 2014)
          BPEL: 8 EG: 6.25
          Long-term goal( Jan 2015)
          BPEL: 8.5 EG: 6.5-7

Comment

Seems like you got some got advice, welcome to PE.
            Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

@baltimoreJohn yea sometimes i do focus to hard on trying to get a erection, im working on calming myself been doing the arousal program an its helping with this. but cool i always wondered if i would get any results let alone great results. only wish they would put a video up on doing the helicopter strecthes always wonder if im doing it right. and @skinny_rattler yea i did get good advice, im goin to try and use it wisely, so i can achieve my goal of adding 1inch in length an .5inches in girth

Comment

Working...
              X