- 01-29-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
When you miss a day of your routine because of work, or you are busy, etc. Do you replace this missing session in a day of rest?. Sometimes this happens to me but I dont know if it is good to replace this days in resting days, is it beneficial?
Last edited by rov; 01-29-2013 at 08:37 AM.
- 01-29-2013 #2
If you miss a day, you can just pick up where you left off. Don't overthink it.Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
Goal: 8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL
I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!
- 01-29-2013 #3
Member of the Month Dec 2012
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Western Mass
I agree with Jay. If you miss a day you can treat it as a rest day and continue with your weekly schedule, or you can readjust your schedule based on the unexpected rest day.(Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
(Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.
- By mcflyyy48 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2012, 06:10 AM
- By amc in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:44 AM
- By ironsteel in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:13 PM
- By Irish&Growing in forum The GymReplies: 9Last Post: 03-31-2009, 10:52 PM
- By xiaotiansmile in forum The GymReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2008, 12:09 PM