Ok now, I lost some girth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok now, I lost some girth.

I measured yesterday and found that I have lost 0.1" in girth. Why do you think that happend? Since I started PE, girth always seemed to come more easily, and since I wanted more Length, I started to focus more on stretching, but I never stopped my jelqs and V-Jelqs.

So, could my focusing on length be to blame on my loss of girth? Because that doesn't make much sense to me, since I continued doing the same amount of jelqs and V-Jelqs, I just started stretching more...

Maybe this could just be a "REASONS FOR LOSS OF GIRTH" thread, I don't know. any thoughts?

ps: always sorry for my english.

Did you measure in the exact same way as you always have? I found that measuring at different times of the day actually effected my results slightly. . I seem to be 0.125'' shorter in length first thing in the morning then I am later on in the day.. This could be something to do with it..
    Starting Stats: 24/12/2012

BPEL 5.775'' now 6.00''
    NBPEL 5.125''
    BEG 5.00'' now 5.125''
    MSEG 4.775'' now 4.875''
    TSEG 4.5'' now 4.775''

Short term 6 month goal
    BPEL 6.5''
    MSEG 5''

Comment

What was your old routine and what is your current routine?
      (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
      (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
      Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
      Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

My girth varies by .1-.2inches from day to day...don't over think it.
        2/2/2018
        BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
        NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
        MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

is it the old elastic band theory of stretching lengthways reducing width slightly? hence they say gain length first then girth after cos its easier to stretch a thinner band lengthways than a thicker one

Comment

One of the reasons for my worry is that for me, girth measure is VERY reliable. I measure with a tape, It used to hit 5.3", and now its 5.2".

My routine is basically JP90, but for the last month I've been doing more stretching, nothing much. I have gained 0.3" in Length in the 2 1/2 month's since I started, which makes me thrilled. But the thought that it was at the cost of my girth is kind of a bummer =/

Comment

Consider yourself lucky. I lost a ridiculous amount of girth when I started stretching.
              Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
              Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

really?? so it's an established thing? too much stretching will affect your girth?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneda View Post
                  really?? so it's an established thing? too much stretching will affect your girth?
                  No Because some people have told me they didnt lose any girth from stretching. I just think its because I got the girth gains really fast and never had time to cement them.

Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

But did you manage to gain back you'r girth, even while focusing on stretches?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneda View Post
                      But did you manage to gain back you'r girth, even while focusing on stretches?
                      No I didnt gain any girth from stretching.

Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

Understand that length exercises have a tendency to decrease EQ while girth exercises target smooth muscle which will improve EQ. Could or could not be what happened.

Comment

My EQ seems normal, I can't really tell. I am aware of the theory you are talking about, I just didn't think that focusing on stretching could hurt your girth.

I'm still going for length right now, but I'll try to balance it by doing more jelqs, let's see how it goes

Comment

Yeah man, I'd have to say that if your girth measurement varies slightly from time to time, its not really loss of gains. I usually only measure to the 1/4 of an inch, 1/8 tops. I'm sure you measure in metric, but you can convert those numbers. All I'm saying is, Some days my dick will measure 7.5 inches, other days it will measure 7.25 and girth can be different too. Don't take it as a loss. measure in two weeks after doing some girth routines (uli's, jelqs, and squeezes).
                            Starting(Nov. 5, 2012)
                            BPEL: 7 EG: 5.5
                            Now(June 2013)
                            BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.75
                            Short-term goal(Jan 2014)
                            BPEL: 8 EG: 6.25
                            Long-term goal( Jan 2015)
                            BPEL: 8.5 EG: 6.5-7

Comment

Revolved hit the nail on the head. Stretching can have a temporary effect on EQ. Do not stop stretching for this reason. My EQ can fluctuate as much as 1/4 inch at times. You can actually view it as a positive sin that your stretching is intense. I ang weight off of m dick 2 hours a day and I dont loe girth.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X