Condom size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condom size

hello, does anyone know if the durex regular/standard size condoms will fit on a 4.3inch girth and 6 inch penis??

Yes I dont see why not, you wont need anything different until you are above 5.5" in girth in my opinion
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I would say it would depend on the brand. When we used condoms we used durex and when I was BPEL 5.5 and EG of 4.5 the regular size condom was getting too tight. Tight enough that there was a risk of breaking through the condom I dunno maybe I was just too rough or something. I think lifestyles brand are a tad bit bigger than durex.

Comment

EG is girth right? if so then i should be alright with it, thanks for replying!

Comment

Hello sorry to bug again but I still haven't managed to get one yet but ive read through what people have said and it seems for some regular is a bit loosening forgot to mention that my penis is more thinner towards the base would regular still be alright?

Comment

Yea, Condoms are crazy stretchy though.
            But from what you're saying, I think you're fine with regular/average.

Some break easily with a lot of friction though. Experiment.

Comment

Sorry to bug once more, I will get round to getting one but to make sure I get the right one, what the hell is nominal width I want to get a durex one 52mm nominal width but not sure if it will fit my 4.3 inch girth so I don't want to waste money so can someone explain how nominal width works out?

Comment

The width given by condom companies, is the width of the condom flattened. Multiply the flattened width by 2 for the circumference, and you get 104 mm, or roughly 4.1 inches in circumference. So at 4.3 inches in girth it will fit, though it probably won't be very snug. Consider snug fit condoms until you get into the 4.6-4.8 girth range.
                Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                  The width given by condom companies, is the width of the condom flattened. Multiply the flattened width by 2 for the circumference, and you get 104 mm, or roughly 4.1 inches in circumference. So at 4.3 inches in girth it will fit, though it probably won't be very snug. Consider snug fit condoms until you get into the 4.6-4.8 girth range.
                  Great post jay! I didn't know that you should double the measurement. Ya learn something new every day.
                  Started 1/21/13
                  Starting stats:
                  BPEL-6 3/4"
                  MSEG-5 3/4"
                  NBPFL-3 1/2"

Current stats:
                  BPEL-8" (+1 1/4")
                  MSEG-6 1/8"" (+3/8")
                  NBPFL-5" (+1 1/2")

Comment

Trojan Magnums are 54mm base to 60mm at the head, which is 4.25" to 4.75" in circumference. How much thicker should your penis be compared to the condom to prevent slippage? I assume 0.5" is sufficient.

Comment

I'm going to hop in here and ask my question because after reading the replies, doesn't seem to be answered.
                      Anyways, I've been using Trojan ribbed condoms lately and what I've noticed is that about half way through, it starts becoming very loose. As in, the length of the condom I DONT use (because I don't have a monster dick) starts coming undone and slipping everywhere. I noticed also that I think the reason for this "slippage" on the inside is because I'm precumming so much.
                      Thoughts?
                      Thanks in advance!
                      BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
                      EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

Bumping this thread in hopes of my question getting answered.

Comment

It's a mixture between your fluids and her fluids.
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

So I guess I just pump out a lot of fluids during sex? I mean, when she's sucking me off I might as well be ejaculating pre-cum. She always says there's so much of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeye View Post
                              So I guess I just pump out a lot of fluids during sex? I mean, when she's sucking me off I might as well be ejaculating pre-cum. She always says there's so much of it.
                              I pumo out a lot of fluids during sex but never have that problem. What's your girth?
                              Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                              Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                              Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                              Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Working...
                              X