Does this stuff honestly 100% work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this stuff honestly 100% work?

I hope this is the correct place to post this. Anyways, I just turned 18 not to long ago and lately my size has really been bothering me as I am barely average. I have always been considered a extremely attractive guy and got a lot of attention due to it, but my size totally kills my confidence inside even though I try not to let it show and just have a fake confidence about me.

So I have been looking into the opinions everywhere and pretty mode narrowed it down to the only things that sound like they actually may work, surgery and the exercises that are mentioned on this site. It sounds like countless people here swear by it but I am still cautious when it comes to things like this, I just still don't see why these methods are not well known if they truly do work. So can anyone here help motivate me and convince me on this? Also where should I start? Thanks to those who can help me out on this!

Here's my opinion:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-can-work.html

I just wrote this earlier this week.

I would start with JP's beginners routine. It is a sticky in the beginners's forum
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Read this , then print this , get some lotion and get to work! Wise men on this forum said a journey of a 1.000.000 jelqs starts with the first jelq!
      bahamaboner71
      Last edited by bahamaboner71; 01-30-2013, 01:54 PM.
      01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
      03/04/13
      BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Chek this dude.Many people tried it and said it is true.I am in the beggining i see some changes but not in size yet.You are in good age those exercises can work better on you.Somewhere i red that penis growth up to 22 years.Its much more slower after 15-16 years but is still growing so u should try the JP90 routine.There are many many stories in the forum u just have to chek them out.Good luck!
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachments/success-forum/2127d1306580708-routines-picture-proof-picture-comparison-bpel-gains-hq.jpg

Comment

No were all lying in order to get your money.
          Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
          Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

I've been doing jp90 for 3 weeks. The difference is noticeable. My wife LOVES the 1/2 inch gain in girth the most.
            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Spend less than an hour a day, 5 days a week, with JP's 90 day beginner routine and find out! Just don't go overboard if when you see gains.

An injured penis is a sad penis!
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yes and no. Some people have great success (myself included) other people have zero growth even though they commit to an honest routine. There is no guarantee here of anything. However, if you view it as a way to improve your sexual wellness and take time you will gain at least knowledge and maybe even a bigger wiener.
                In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

It 100% has worked for me. Either way, what do you have to lose? You have to be serious about it though. Have a routine that you do and do it religiously and you will see some great results.
                  Starting(Nov. 5, 2012)
                  BPEL: 7 EG: 5.5
                  Now(June 2013)
                  BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.75
                  Short-term goal(Jan 2014)
                  BPEL: 8 EG: 6.25
                  Long-term goal( Jan 2015)
                  BPEL: 8.5 EG: 6.5-7

Comment

I've made real gains. That's 100% enough for me.
                    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

No one can say if it 100% works, but it has worked for me and lots of others on this and similar forums.
                      Will it work for you? Who knows. A lot of it really depends on you. How effectively you do the exercises, finding which work for you and which don't, sticking with PE for long enough to find out. Without putting the work in there are definitely no gains.
                      It's such a personal thing. I was on and off with PE for a few years before I became more focused and started to understand my own penis. I started to 'feel' what worked for me and just kept at it.
                      Personally I would say it's going to take a lot of time and dedication to see any size increase. Is it worth your time and effort? Well that's your call in the end.
                      started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
                      6/10/11
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
                      FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
                      24/10/11
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
                      31/3/12
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
                      3/5/12
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
                      13/2/13
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
                      15/5/14
                      NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

Comment

It's working for me
                        "Be Ashamed to Die, Until You Have Scored Some Victory for Humanity". -Horace Mann
                        "A boy makes excuses, a man makes changes" -Anon

My Log <--Story and Measurements

Comment

Depends on your definition of 100% but I'm pretty sure everyone who engages in it comes out with some sort of gains, whether they be EQ, length, girth or purely metaphysical gains. As you can see from my sig and pics, I've gained a significant amount over a year.
                          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                          CI:1.5 -2.5
                          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

yes. it's working for me. read up. learn how to do the exercises safely, and in the most effective way. start a beginner routine. practice. learn. get the hang of it. be diligent. then watch the gains come. slowly. like how a plant grows. i love it. it's working for me

Comment

You should be sceptical, OP! Whatever we tell you, we are just some strangers on the internet. There are no proof or reasearch that can back up that manual pe will work and give you permanent gains. If you want to find out if it works, READ UP ON SAFETY and give it a try! If you are afraid to get ripped off, just don`t buy anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X