Shrinkage post intense cardio / weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrinkage post intense cardio / weights

Everytime after an intense workout my dick feels like it turtles and same with balls. I think its a natural reaction because during your workout you're drawing blood towards where it's needed in your muscles. Do you guys get the same? I know exercise is good for overall health and sex life but I feel like its counter my PE due to the regular turtling, I work out every day sometimes twice. So heres a tip, after every workout I've started doing 10 min of bathmate on the shower just to recirculate blood back to the penis to promote growth

Ive always had the same response. I would like to know how to counter it too.
    Perserverance is the root of success, Excuses breed failure. - ME

8/18/2012: (BPEL- 6.25") (MEG - 4.125") (BPBEG - 4.25")
    1/10/2013: (BPEL - 7.25") (MEG - 4.25") (BPFSL - 7.68")

Realistic Goal: BPEL - 8" MEG - 5.5"

Comment

I have the same response. I just head to the bathroom do 10-20 dry jelqs, get an erection, then put on my silicone cock ring. It is back to nice and plump.
      (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
      (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
      Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
      Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Same thing happens to me every single time, it's normal I think for the reasons you state above. I've found that a few shakes in the shower plus nice hot water helps.
        Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Originally posted by LovePE View Post
          Everytime after an intense workout my dick feels like it turtles and same with balls. I think its a natural reaction because during your workout you're drawing blood towards where it's needed in your muscles. Do you guys get the same? I know exercise is good for overall health and sex life but I feel like its counter my PE due to the regular turtling, I work out every day sometimes twice. So heres a tip, after every workout I've started doing 10 min of bathmate on the shower just to recirculate blood back to the penis to promote growth
          Steneo has it right about blood being drawn to where it's needed most. The extreme flaccids after heavy cardio or other training sessions should only be temporary. In addition to doing a few jelqs, applied heat (as in a "warm up") will also help counter extreme flaccids.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X