back and ready to rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back and ready to rock

I don't know if anyone remembers me. I joined last year sometime made a couple posts and started my own thread called chases journey to greatness... needless to say the journey was a lot longer slower one than I could think. I kinda cell off the whole regular pe thing fer a good minute. But recently got back on and I can say I can see a difference. Im Doin my own routine I warm up 5 mins in the shower. Then stretch and hold for 15 seconds in each direction with helicopter swings in between each stretch. After all that I kegel and grip with an over hand OK grip and jelq straight down for 3-4 minutes. With a kegel before each jelq. Ater that I switch to an over hand OK grip jelq straight out kegeling before each jelq. I do this for about 2-3 minuges . After that I switch once again but this time its to an under hand kk grip straight up jelq with a kegel before each jelq. This last for 1-2 minutes. I finish off with (not sure of the name) fully erect two finger ok grip balloned jelqs. this is when i feel the most out of my work out. i get that good feeling where i can really tell its working. i do this on 1 off 1 since the fully erect jelqs are really intense to me. my problem is i dont ever really see any spotting ( little red dots) any where else but the middle of my shaft i can see my efforts workin there and somewhat at the base. but my head is what im worried about. it looks like the same size. it seems like everything else is growing but that. any idead why or suggestions i should add into my routine. i want a really fat head.
    5-12-12
    NBPEL -7" EG-6" NBPFL 5.5" BPFL-6.25" FG-5.25"

Hoping to see a 8.5x7 erect and a 6.5"x6 flaccid if i achieve that i will strive for more

{]my album https://www.pegym.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1695

1 word of advice, you shouldn't jelq fully erect. It's supposed to yield literally NO results and can be very dangerous. I would add some uli's to your routine and get the squeeze in there to. The uli's should help a bit with the head since you're forcing blood upwards.
    Starting(Nov. 5, 2012)
    BPEL: 7 EG: 5.5
    Now(June 2013)
    BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.75
    Short-term goal(Jan 2014)
    BPEL: 8 EG: 6.25
    Long-term goal( Jan 2015)
    BPEL: 8.5 EG: 6.5-7

Comment

I just looked at a couple of my old threads and I could never find anything on the uli or squeeze. I'm really thinking about pumping on and switching my routine to 2 on 1off with a pump on the ssecond day
      5-12-12
      NBPEL -7" EG-6" NBPFL 5.5" BPFL-6.25" FG-5.25"

Hoping to see a 8.5x7 erect and a 6.5"x6 flaccid if i achieve that i will strive for more

{]my album https://www.pegym.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1695

Comment

I use the Bathmate and I like using it in my routine. Most people agree that there are other pumps that are better, but I still like the Bathmate for my routine and my schedule (it's nice to have it in the shower). But like I said, definitely don't jelq at 100% erection. There's a thread going right now about someone bleeding because of that. Don't do it, even if you think it's working great.
        Starting(Nov. 5, 2012)
        BPEL: 7 EG: 5.5
        Now(June 2013)
        BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.75
        Short-term goal(Jan 2014)
        BPEL: 8 EG: 6.25
        Long-term goal( Jan 2015)
        BPEL: 8.5 EG: 6.5-7

Comment

Working...
        X