NBPEL: ruler or measuring tape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBPEL: ruler or measuring tape?

my erect has a moderate upward curve. is it "cheating" to use measuring tape to adhere to the contour to measure length? i reason that it is accurate because anatomically a woman would feel the length as it extends along the curve, as measuring tape would measure. but i wanted to get y'alls opinions

If you use a ruler and straighten it I would say that is the best measurement. I personally don't straighten my dick for measureing as it doesn't feel like it gets bent straight during sex.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

I don't think of my length as how much penis she can feel, but more as a gauge for how deep inside I can reach. So I don't factor my curve into measurements.
      Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
      Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
      Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
      Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

hmm interesting point jay. thank you

Comment

There is no right or wrong way to do it, there are no set rules! It all depends on why you measure. If you measure to reccord gains, i recommend measuring bpel, not nbpel, it will most likely give you more stable and accurate results. If you measure to compare with the given average, most surveys done by medical staff appear to be bpel, as it is the actual anatomy and length of the penis that counts, not how much fatpad a person has, and it is more stable and accurate, as I mentioned.
          If you measure to brag or to compare with your friends, measure it from your anus and add a few inches for good measure...

Comment

Measured from the anus with a few inches added... I'd be like 15 inches. Ha!
            Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
            Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
            Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
            Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
              There is no right or wrong way to do it, there are no set rules! It all depends on why you measure. If you measure to reccord gains, i recommend measuring bpel, not nbpel, it will most likely give you more stable and accurate results. If you measure to compare with the given average, most surveys done by medical staff appear to be bpel, as it is the actual anatomy and length of the penis that counts, not how much fatpad a person has, and it is more stable and accurate, as I mentioned.
              If you measure to brag or to compare with your friends, measure it from your anus and add a few inches for good measure...
              I really agree with TJT here, it doesn't matter really what you do as long as it is consistant you will be fine. In my opinion a ruler is more effective, as a tape measure can lead to a certain amount of variability. Again though the point of measuring is to produce an accurate reference point and whatever means you do to achieve that is irrelavent.
              Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
              Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
              Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
              http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

For judging gains, I would use a ruller pushed into the bone with the erection straightened as much as possible. For comparing against the average studies, I would use the tape, pushing it in against the bone as far as possible.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

interesting. thanks not2big

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    For judging gains, I would use a ruller pushed into the bone with the erection straightened as much as possible. For comparing against the average studies, I would use the tape, pushing it in against the bone as far as possible.
                    I could never get good measurings from a tape, bpel would be near impossible to do with a tape measure. Why not try to a ruler in both cases, straightening the curve if possible? Or do separate reccords, both ruler and tape.

Comment

Working...
                    X