Size Perspective for Everyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size Perspective for Everyone...

I would like to preface that I think PE is awesome and it can help a lot of guys (it helped me) on here so I totally encourage it. What I have been posting in response to what I believe are a lot of unrealistic size goals especially for guys starting in the average range. I've been PE'ing for a long time but seriously for about 5 years and I think a gain of 1.5 in length and an inch in girth is a huge difference. It is the reason why you will hear about the fabled 10 inch cock that your woman's ex boyfriend has. And I am not saying 10 inch cocks don't exist because I believe they do. It's just the perspective changes dramatically with what seems to be considered small gains in the PE community. Look at the pictures below where I used cucumbers to illustrate:

The cuke on the left is exactly 7 in long by 5.25 in girth at it's thickest. The one on the right is just under 8.5 in long and is 6.5 in girth at it's thickest. The one on the left by pretty much all standards is big if we consider 5.9 length and 4.75 in girth average. The one on the right is huge and that is in comparison to the one on the left. Look at the 2nd picture where the cukes are coming at you and I have the bases even in my hand. Try to imagine what a difference the woman would see and feel in her hand and mouth between the two. Now imagine that the 7in cuke guy told his girlfriend it was 8 or 9 inches long because she already would think an above average penis is big. Anyway, some "food" (seriously lame) for thought.

Cukes 1.jpgCukes 2.jpg
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

The one on the left is smaller than me!!!!! But it looks bigger haha
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

That is a phenomenal idea you came to show me! I am only sitting at 5.75EL and 4.3EG and am hoping to hit a 1"x1" gain after JP90 is completed. But i really didnt think it would look that much different but obviously, after seeing this, such a small increase of an inch can make all the worlds difference in a girl's eyes.
      5'9" 160lbs @ ~ 11.5BF%

Start: 5.5"NBPEL 4.3"EG 2.75"FL (8/21/12)
      Now: 6.125"NBPEL 4.45"EG 3.85"FL (8/17/13)
      Short Term Goal: 6.5"NBPEL 4.75"EG 4"FL (Hopefully by 08/13)

Comment

An inch is an amazing difference. Hold up your hand with an OK grip then open your thumb and index finger an inch apart. Nice pictures, great examples.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

you should add a average sized food with this too! great thread, i bookmarked it, and I think someone should post this to a social media site so girls can get their heads out of their asses about how they've fucked a 9-11 inch cock because almost every girl I've talked to about this has claimed to slept with one or two ... this could help show them why they make the mistake ...
          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
          4.7 MSEG
          5.1 BEG
          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
          4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Thanks, glad you like it...and I have posted before that I am stopping when I reach the cuke on the right...about 6 months to a year.

Current 8 x 6.25
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Which cucumber is more standard? Like if a female were to randomly select a cucumber to use as a dildo, which one is more common?

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
                Which cucumber is more standard? Like if a female were to randomly select a cucumber to use as a dildo, which one is more common?
                85% took the one on the left, 9% took the one on the right, 3% didn't respond, 2% were on their period, 1% spontaneously combusted, and a partridge in a pear tree,
                I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

And here I was thinking, "oh no, not another what is average argument?!".

Nice job Denny. This an excellent perspective reality check.

If anyone still really wants that magic 8x6, go for it, if it will make happy. But I think, you have come up with the best perspective yet to cause some re-thinking among quite a few.
                  Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                  Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                  Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Actually, I remember reading somewhere that the most popular selling dildo was 6x5...again, another reason to doubt women's estimating their giant ex's size because they probably think that 6x5 dildo is pretty big.
                    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Very nice perspective. A little extra length and girth increase the volume tremendously!!
                      Current:
                      BPEL 6.8" GIRTH 4.75"

Goal:
                      NPBEL 7.0"
                      GIRTH 5.5"

changed to Registered user group from Awaiting email verification.

Comment

read my new signature
                        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                          read my new signature
                          Unaroused.... Dudes with 4.125 inch dicks RARELY, if ever, hit cervixes during sex.
                          jay1993
                          Last edited by jay1993; 01-31-2013, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                            read my new signature
                            "My gyno touches my cervix with her 4.125 inch pointer finger. So yea... stop it already!" said Islander.

Can't get a more direct testament than that!

LND

Comment

Unaroused.... Dudes with 4.125 inch dicks RARELY, if ever, hit cervixes during sex.
                              A 4.125 penis will not likely do it. But 8 is definitely over doing it. You don't need THAT much more, i believe, is the point.

LND

Comment

Working...
                              X