Thread: Extender for long periods...
- 02-02-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
I am curious, any records of long periods os extenders usage? ( 1 year or more) if yes, what were the results?
Recently speaking with an urologist he told me that the gains made with extenders were no more than the tissues getting more flexible and for that reason were not permanent! According to him the permanet gains caused by the usage of extenders were due to surgery to cut the suspensory ligament (post op requires usage of extender)! Any comments?
- 02-02-2013 #2
Unfortunatly Uro's are in the dark on PE. I'm not an ADS user but have read many posts about it. 1000 hours= 1inch, but this is not 100% accurate. With all exercises we do we must cement our gains, this means we have to continue well after we meet our goals. Not sure about this but I read that extenders only work for the first inch or so. But it still may help to wear one after a PE workout. Hanging and hard stretches like the Mandingo stretch will pop the suspensory ligs, care must be taken to pop them slowly. Read up on hanging 101 to get a more detailed idea about lig stretch and failure. But dont try these until you have conditioned yourself, some say 3 months and others say 6 months. Last thing you want to do is rip your dick off so read and be conditioned.
- By Zanarkand in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:28 PM
- By nocboy in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2011, 06:20 PM
- By Ayoba in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2010, 07:21 PM
- By strongmanXXL in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2010, 03:49 PM
- By maxpi in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2009, 11:02 AM