- 02-03-2013 #1Bmd222Guest
I have been extending for over 5 months with a total of about 500 hours. I have gained 0.85" EL, most of that being from the first two months. I have gained nothing since. My penis has become tougher and harder to stretch. My question is, should I add jelqing into my extending routine? I have read that Jelqing is more effective than Extending and Hanging is more effective than both. Would this be the logical next step before moving to hanging? Progression would be Extending ---> Jelqing + Extending ---> Hanging + Light Jelqing. I would do the JP's 90 Day beginner routine and supplement with 4-6 hours of extending per day. If it helps me add another 0.5" or so before hanging, it would be worth it. My only concern is that manual stretching and jelqing would increase girth, which would make it even harder to stretch and could possibly strengthen the septum, which seems to be limiting my gains. I have recently started incorporating 30-60 min a day heated fulcrum extending (extending with 500g tension and a pencil under the shaft and over the extender bars under a heat lamp). I have also started applying DMSO with 2g PABA once a day after showering and 2g PABA orally before bed in addition to 3g L-Arginine. Or should I just continue to extend? I am stretching 0.25" over my BPEL for an hour at a time with infrared heat and can go 0.5" over my BPEL but only for about 30 min at a time. 3 months and no gains at all is making me re-evaluate my routine.
Last edited by Bmd222; 02-03-2013 at 07:44 PM.
- By millia in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 96Last Post: 03-07-2016, 09:56 PM
- By no minute man in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-13-2012, 03:13 PM
- By Darklocust in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-30-2011, 06:13 PM
- By Sanjuro in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2010, 06:57 AM
- By mrredskins in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:16 PM