Burning Feel inside my penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning Feel inside my penis

Hello! I am 18. I started jelqing last wednesday and did it for three days 200 reps every day. I jelqed with lubricant.And on last Friday i felt some burning inside my penis and stopped jelqing. I never did it again and didnt masturbated either. Now its been 5 days and the burning feeling is still there. Did I do permanent damage to my penis or is it just over trained? I think i did it too much but i'm just worrried and wanted to ask you guys if its okay and will this burning go away? Thank you for your replies?

I have never experienced this issue before. If it were me I would stop PE until the burning sensation when away completely. Then i would start back slowly and carefully. If it doesn't go away in a couple of weeks you may want to see the Dr.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I wont jelq till this feeling is completely gone and don't know if i'll do it after it's gone because i'm scared. The burning is slight but i'm worried anyways. If anyone has information about it please tell.

Comment

Yes bro, no more PE till it's gone. I'd also wait a few days to a week even after it's gone to PE. You may experience some gains during this resting phase also. Don't let that encourage you to work harder because you just might injure yourself again..

Did you warm up and warm down with each session? Maybe when you get back to PE you should do a less number of jelqs each session and then work your way up by adding more weekly, bi-weekly, or even monthly if you feel you're aren't getting anywhere. Just don't over do it! Pay attention to your PI's.

Rest!!
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thanks for the posts. I feel now less worried. I hope the feeling is soon all gone because it sucks. I cant put it in words it's like burning or tickling or something i cant describe but it's not comfort.

Comment

It should pass. Try not to stress it. In the meantime read up as much as you can in the beginner forums when you have time. It'll help you greatly!

Welcome to the gym bro
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
            X