More information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More information

I have read this interesting story several of times on different sites. My question is where is that study? I was unable to find it. I tried even on bmj.com:.
    I would appreciate if anyone could give me some info on this.

?Where is the study?
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
    I have read this interesting story several of times on different sites. My question is where is that study? I was unable to find it. I tried even on bmj.com:.
    I would appreciate if anyone could give me some info on this.

?Where is the study?
    What study are you talking about?

Comment

"Dr. Brian Richards from England conducted a study in the 1970s that was sent for publication to the British Medical Journal and the British Journal of Sexual Medicine.

In the study, 30 men enrolled in a penis enlargement program with exercises similar to the ones found in the BetterMan Plan. The bulk of the program included warming up and using various other penis exercises. In total, the study lasted three months.

The Average Results

By the study's end, 28 men “demonstrated permanent and verifiable enlargement.” According to Dr. Richards, the concluding results were:*

Average length increase: 1.125 inch
      Average girth increase: 1 inch
      Smallest increase in length: 1 inch
      Greatest increase in length: 1.5 inch
      Smallest increase in girth: 0.875 inch
      Greatest increase in girth: 1.25 inch"
      From the last link.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

There is no one who knows more or there is no one willing to share?

Comment

You'll find more about Dr. Richards' study here: Doctor Brian Richards MD :: Dash Publishing
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thank you for the link Big Al.
            I was curious about the routine. It seems that is for sell..

Comment

Working...
            X