body fat and gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body fat and gains

how does gaining belly fat effect my length gains? im 5'9 and about 145 pounds...skinny arms and no muscles..i have just a little bit of a belly but of course is bigger after ie at....would this effect? i walk about 30 minutes a night but do not lift weights..only penis routine
    3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

BPEL: 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5

EG: 5.0, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5

More fat around the belly is going to equal a smaller non-bone pressed measurement. if the fat is also accompanied by a lack of fitness, then your problems may be compounded.

Another thing to consider (and this is something that's especially important for older trainees) is if you're suffering from an excess of impacted waste matter in your colon, this in itself may cause abdominal distention which might obscure some of your visible size- along with a whole host of other negative side effects.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Gaining belly fat would increase the fat pad, I'd imagine.

I'm just like you, 5'9" around 140lbs, skinny arms and legs, with a belly that I'm going to rid of this year. So tired of this thing! It's time for abs!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by really??? View Post
        how does gaining belly fat effect my length gains? im 5'9 and about 145 pounds...skinny arms and no muscles..i have just a little bit of a belly but of course is bigger after ie at....would this effect? i walk about 30 minutes a night but do not lift weights..only penis routine
        A belly at 5'9", 145? You've gotta start hitting the weights bro.. Having a big johnson isn't the only key to looking good naked.
        Start (Feb 2012)
        6.9" BPEL
        6.25" EG

Now (Feb 2013)
        8.2" BPEL
        6.5" EG

Goal
        8.5" BPEL
        6.75" EG

Comment

Working...
        X