Where to measure your penis? side or bottom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to measure your penis? side or bottom

hey...i need a picture of how to measure my penis. do i put the straight ruler at the front base (aligned with belly button) ot on the side of the base (close to the thigh)? also, dpeending on the angle of my BONEPRESSED, the measurements are different. i always measure sitting down.
    3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

BPEL: 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5

EG: 5.0, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5

Standing, ruler on top and dick pointing STRAIGHT out, anything else is cheating, sorry if you just lost some bpel bt thats how studys are done.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      Standing, ruler on top and dick pointing STRAIGHT out, anything else is cheating, sorry if you just lost some bpel bt thats how studys are done.

nope. i didnt lose any length. i just measured it standing up and its the exact same as sitting down. thanks
      3/16/15 : Started Phallosan Forte mixed with GoodLookingLoser.com's BathMate, Jelqs, and Stretching Routines

Comment

There's a pic in my album that is proper and that style gives me great, consistent measurements. Ruler on top, pressed to the pubic bone and shaft.
        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
        CI:1.5 -2.5
        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Do they use a bendable ruler or a tape measure to compensate for curves? I measure standing with my penis straight out on the top of the shaft, but if I use a ruler and not a tape measure, my stats do change by a bit.
          BPEL---EG-----Date
          6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
          6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
          7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
          Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by really??? View Post
            nope. i didnt lose any length. i just measured it standing up and its the exact same as sitting down. thanks
            Awsome, now you know and yor good to go!

Comment

Originally posted by SeemsLegit View Post
              Do they use a bendable ruler or a tape measure to compensate for curves? I measure standing with my penis straight out on the top of the shaft, but if I use a ruler and not a tape measure, my stats do change by a bit.
              Mine is curved a bit, I press my ding dong flat.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                There's a pic in my album that is proper and that style gives me great, consistent measurements. Ruler on top, pressed to the pubic bone and shaft.
                sweet...thanks

Comment

While most BP measurements are taken from the top- and that particular method is the most accepted, some men like measuring from different positions. I tell trainees to measure using the standard bone pressed method simply because it appears to be the most genuine of methods- you are measuring the "useable" portion of penis in that manner.

One of the most "flexible" of methods I've heard of involves measuring from UNDER the penis. This method was called the "ball pressed" method, since it was the testes that were being pushed down instead of the pubic fat pad! Trainees that would record 6" in using the standard BONE pressed method would easily register measurements of 9" or even more using the ball pressed method.

What is most important is consistency. Consistency in measuring will prevent you from making any errors- you can't measure one way once and then measure another way the next time and expect any type of genuine accuracy.
                  Big Al
                  Administrator
                  PEGym Editor
                  Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Big Al; 02-07-2013, 03:14 PM.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The Visualiser - The Cock Comparison site

This site would be helpful to you.
                    Main Goal
                    BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
                    BPEL 8
                    EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
                    EG 8 lol JK

Comment

Mine is curved a bit, I press my ding dong flat.
                      I tried that yesterday, felt like my dick was going to snap in half if I straightened it any more.
                      BPEL---EG-----Date
                      6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                      6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                      7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                      Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by SeemsLegit View Post
                        I tried that yesterday, felt like my dick was going to snap in half if I straightened it any more.
                        Are you contracting against your pressing down on your penis while you attempt to measure- even involuntarily? Unless your ligs are extremely tight, you should be able to get your penis at an angle least parallel to the floor.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I once measure my penis from the side Wauw 8.3 inch (=
                          But yea it doesn't count im only 7.1 )= So do it right (=

Comment

Working...
                          X