Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to do tunica stretches without skin stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do tunica stretches without skin stretching?

All this time I was doing the tunica stretches (A-stretch, V-stretch etc.) wrong. Since a couple of days I am doing it correctly (or at least I think that I do them correctly), but I notice that I don't manage to do these tunica stretches without skin stretching.

Honestly I am not even sure if it is skin stretching, but it feels like I am also stretching my skin. The good thing is my penis feels slightly fatigued (kind of like how your muscles would feel after I hard work out at the gym).

So basically my question is how do I do these tunica stretches without stretching my skin? Or is this not possible?

Tunica tugs. Make a v with two fingers and use them to hold the ligaments back at the base. And then perform a regular stretch with your other hand. Any kind of tunica stretch is gonna stretch skin some too, because you are taking ligaments out of the equation and for the tunica to stretch a lot of additional strain is gonna be placed on the skin.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
      Tunica tugs. Make a v with two fingers and use them to hold the ligaments back at the base. And then perform a regular stretch with your other hand. Any kind of tunica stretch is gonna stretch skin some too, because you are taking ligaments out of the equation and for the tunica to stretch a lot of additional strain is gonna be placed on the skin.
      Thanks for the advice, but I read that Tunica Tugs were meant for girth. I don't know how that is possible since you are stretching your penis. Could you explain please?

And can I also do this stretches with an OK-grip instead of a V-grip?

Comment

Working...
      X