when to switch to hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when to switch to hanging

i've been pumping about 6-7 months and extending 2. thinking about hanging but everything i read says its not for beginers.

I switched to hanging directly after the jp90, so your more than ready for it.
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I personally started hanging once I'd stopped gaining through my other forms of PE. It's too soon to see wether or not it works for me, but I just deceided to give it a try (also after about 2 years of PE conditioning I felt comfortable in trying this form of PE).

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
        I switched to hanging directly after the jp90, so your more than ready for it.
        How much did you gain in jp90 and then how much more have you gained hanging?
        Start
        BPEL: 6.7
        MSG: 4.5

Now
        BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
        MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

I think its a personal choice and you will know when it feels right. I did 6 months of a beginner routine, JP90 and then adapted the JP90 to be more intense before I felt I was ready.
          Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
          MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

Back when I first started PE hanging and jelqing were my first exercises. I think you can start with hanging as long as you start with light weight and move up gradually. Also be sure to wrap your penis correctly. Light hanging is a more controlled way of stretching. It is difficult to apply consistant pounds of stretch when doing hand stretching. It is very easy to apply conistance pounds of stretch when hanging. Also, you don't have to worry about your hand getting tired, so you can typically hold the stretch longer. Imagine holding a hand stretch for 15 min straight.
            (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
            (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
            Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
            Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I can multitask while hanging-i have to have this ability because I am in school. I switched because I can lock my office and study while hanging. Besides hanging does not limit other gains whether it is length or girth!
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
                I can multitask while hanging-i have to have this ability because I am in school. I switched because I can lock my office and study while hanging. Besides hanging does not limit other gains whether it is length or girth!
                ^I agree. Great point. Hanging leaves your hands free.
                (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

I prefer manual exercises, I'm saving the devices for when gains become much harder to achieve.
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by forrest View Post
                    i've been pumping about 6-7 months and extending 2. thinking about hanging but everything i read says its not for beginers.
                    Have you had any results with your current PE?
                    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

The funny thing about the idea of other exercises getting one ready to hang is it is a big fat giant myth. I had believed the same thing and as a matter of fact I have posted back in the beginning that I thought the same thing.
                      In reality and now that I am more knowledgeable than I used to be I would have to say that there is absolutely no reason to do anything "first".

Hanging if started with a safe and sensible routine is as safe or safer than any other form of PE. I am glad I took the path that I did but if i could have changed one thing I would have started hanging right off the bat.

Jelquing, stretching and squeezing ones penis will not condition one for hanging. Hanging conditions one for hanging, period so if you want to hang then hang and stay safe.
                      Last edited by BigO; 02-08-2013, 07:11 PM.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                        I prefer manual exercises, I'm saving the devices for when gains become much harder to achieve.
                        This is so much easier to say when you already have a huge dick
                        BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                        MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                        BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 1 View Post
                          How much did you gain in jp90 and then how much more have you gained hanging?
                          I gained 0 in the jp90 and 2 months of hanging has resulted in a .7" BPEL gain.

THANK YOU BIGO. That has always annoyed me. People 6 months into PE'ing being showed in the wrong direction because people think they aren't "ready" The human body is extremely resilient. People underestimate it. I personally don't think I even needed a conditioning phase, maybe i'll agree that its BETTER that I did, but I don't think it was a necessity. Your fine, feel free to hang
                          faithandhope
                          Last edited by faithandhope; 02-08-2013, 07:05 PM.
                          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Working...
                          X