Quote Originally Posted by ThirdArm View Post
That's a great question, considering the penis has left/right symmetry, but not horizontal symmetry. In other words, you can alter your left or right CC if if they are not symmetrical, but you only have one CS and you don't have a chamber on the top of your penis.

You can try to jelq in a downwards curve, but I'm unsure if it would work. I have a mild downwards curve, which corresponds with my CS being thicker at the base and thinner towards the tip (I think this is common). Are you sure you want to lose the upwards curve? I hear that women sometimes really dig it.
I've heard that it feels good inside a woman, and I don't want it to be completely straight. The curve I have right now is a little too much for my taste. I'd like to reduce the curve, but still have a little bit of one because although a curve would feel good for the woman, the first half of the shaft looks straight because it's new gains. I want the entire shaft to blend in nicely, I don't have peyronies though it isn't curved like a C.