Thread: Jp90 or Babbis? Noob here
- 02-09-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
Which routine is better and would allow me to gain the most in less time? I've already been doing the Jp90 for 6 days now, but do you guys think i should switch to the babbis routine?
Also after either of these beginner routines, Whats next? What comes after the beginning conditioning phase?
- 02-10-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Blog Entries
I think you should stay with the JP90 routine. Many have experienced near to one inch or more in length gains just by doing JPs routine.
After you have completed the full three months you can consider doing more advanced exercises. I would only suggest adding more exercises if you aren't gaining anymore. Why change what you are doing if it is already working.
I suggest recording how much you gain monthly. For example, if you gain 0.2 BPEL the first month, then 0.175 the second, then 0.155, you should keep going until you pretty much have stopped gaining. Once you are at this stage you should think about doing more advance techniques.
Check this link for ideas: penis exercises | PEGym
You can eventually turn to devices which includes, extending, pumping, hanging, clamping and so on (many advise to start off with an extender first).Start
BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)
- By Kenshomi in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2016, 03:38 AM
- By chevelle95 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2013, 10:30 AM
- By monkofdark12 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2011, 03:16 PM
- By RockStar1980 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2009, 10:25 PM
- By vermontbeat in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2008, 01:09 PM