- 02-10-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
I have been doing Mandingo stretches for some months and I had some gains at the beginning, but I have been a long time with no gains whatsoever. I feel I have a conditioned penis which can take a lot of pressure while I do my stretches, and I do them 2 or 3 times every day for about 20 min per session. I recover very well and I have had no EQ issues, but I feel like I am not stressing my penis hard enough to make it grow again. Any hard manual exercise would be very helpful. Any suggestions?? Thank you!BPEL: 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0.
EG: 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3.
- 02-10-2013 #2
Member of the Month Feb 13
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
I would suggest you try hanging. Make yourself a Captains Wench to just try it out and if you stick to it, buy the BIB hanger to continue with.Bondage.
Some people call it domestic violence.
We call it foreplay.
Got cuffs? GAME ON!
My routine and gains.
- 02-10-2013 #3
I would suggest looking at the PEGym Exercises up t the top of the page. It will give descriptions of all types of exercises. A-stretches are great.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 02-10-2013 #4
^ I agree with BigO A-stretches work for me.Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
Wolfemothers Progress Log
- By armani717 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-11-2014, 06:04 PM
- By Martillo Grande in forum Progress ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2012, 08:21 PM
- By johng in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2012, 10:03 PM
- By real-spartan in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2010, 05:53 PM
- By blackirish in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-24-2010, 03:52 PM