Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Minute length only routine?

So im 5.3 x 5.3 so im happy with my girth to stay where it is

So ive been reading some and it seems jelqing doesnt do much for length, and its stretches that mostly helps length

Now i know im going to get hate for this but i don't really have more then 10 minutes per day to spend PE'ing

So if you want to help i would be very grateful if someone would link a length only routine that takes 5-10 minutes

Just do the "stretching" section of jp90. And just do it for 10 minutes, it that's all the time you got.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Looking at JP's routine felt like looking at designs for a spaceship

Comment

Originally posted by zachary24 View Post
        Looking at JP's routine felt like looking at designs for a spaceship
        Well if you want to build a spaceship, you should probably start by looking at spaceship designs ;p

Treat your member like the freaking Apollo shuttle and you will go far; no pun intended.
        Focus on the positive :D
        -----
        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

True mate, guess ill take some time to learn all the acronyms, is there a thread for that?

Comment

Welcome aboard!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Wow thanks for the replies guys, this forum is really helpful

Guess then ur one a forum about penises u have to be nice to negate the homoness

Comment

Jelqing can help with length. I have gained most of my length from jelqing, moreso than from stretching.

You might also want to consider buying an all day stretcher device, like an extender.
                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I would sit on the edge of a chair, toilet, or the tub and pull the unit toward the floor and start going side to side stretches. You can go as fast or slow as you can do safely. When you reach the limit of this 10 minute segment you could add bundled stretches (side to side). Then I would warm down with stretch holds in all directions..right, left, up, down, and in circles. You could supplement these the LAS or BTC stretch and incorporate bed fowfers into the daily ritual.
                  Commit, start your routine, don't rush, and increase your length, girth, and ultimately confidence in the process. Key: Don't measure everyday and only measure 1X per month.
                  Shortdog 2019

Comment

You can do jelqs and LAS. LAS arent ideal but you can do them while you're at work or driving, so they don't take up any time.
                    jay1993
                    Last edited by jay1993; 02-11-2013, 03:24 PM.
                    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
                    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
                    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
                    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Working...
                    X