Can PE cause loss of sensation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can PE cause loss of sensation?

I really want to try the beginners routine, but I'm afraid of loss of sensation due to the pulling and clamping. Is this a possibility even when being careful? Is it inevitable? If it is, I don't want to risk it.

Thank you.

Hmmm, I started jp90 5 weeks ago. No loss of sensation at all. My cock is much thicker and my wife LOVES it. The "clamping" thing you mention could be worrisome. I would never "clamp" my cock because I worry that I am cutting off blood flow and nerve flow. If I were you, I'd start slow. Don't be shocked if you penis gets all purple and swollen (especially the first couple weeks). Good luck.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

NO CLAMPING!!! Dont get into clamping, ulis, squeezes,hanging, bending...any of that... until you have AT LEAST 3 months of PE experience. If you clamp starting out you will injure your dick. Without any question. I hurt my penis when I tried doing Ulis too soon, and the pressure from a Uli comes nowhere close to the internal pressure clamping brings. As far as pulling goes. just go easy with it. You should always go easier than what you feel you should, if that makes sense. Especially starting out.
      Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
      Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
      Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
      Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

FYI I PE'd, gained then stopped. Months after stopping, completely unrelated to PE, I actually lost some feeling in the left side especially on the head, I think due to too much activity etc. PEing actually fixed this, jelqing promoted blood flow to all the areas and I'm fine again now. So PE can be good for this!
        I'm back!

Comment

Working...
        X