Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Routine and off days - how is penis different from other muscles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine and off days - how is penis different from other muscles?

I got only 6-8 months of PE experience but I was wondering the other day if penis is really different from other muscles in term of growth. If you are gymming, you'd be advised to only once per week to target a muscle group and complement the growth with protein intake. I do PE every alternate day, do you guys think I/we would be better off doing every 3rd day? Don't the tissues which break up with stretching need time to grow? Or is penis really different from other muscles in the sense that it needs frequent exercises. I do 20-25 mins of stretching and 20 mins jelquing, so that's a handful for every alternate day, but I can easily be wrong.

Waiting for expert's opinion!

Everybody is different. Like 5 days on with 2 days off works for me, but may not work for you, or someone else.

It's all really what works best for you, and paying attention to your PI's will help you figure that out.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Skeletal muscle needs time to repair micro tears caused from lifting, but smooth muscle cells do not tear, they go through a process called mitosis (cell division). Too much PE is not a good thing and will cause problems, but there isn't much correlation between what skeletal cells need and what smooth muscle cells need. As long as your PI's are good, your penis is good to go. Figure out what you want in regards to how often and how much like Jay said, and you will be fine.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
      X