Benefits of vitamin D to PE- healed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefits of vitamin D to PE- healed!

So basically several weeks ago I decided to recommence in jelqing and foolishly OVER did things. I suffered from ED and a hard penis, quite frankly I'd rather have an average size dick that actually worked than a large defective one I thought to myself in the midst of depression! I researched online, and read that vitamin D play an essential role in the the bodies healing process and specifically tissue repair- erectile tissue I thought to myself. I read that even if one applies vitamin D powder, mixed with water, to the skin some of the dose is in fact absorbed. So I bought some relatively high potency Vitamin D capsules and applied the oil based content to the penis.

It was only after greater researched I discovered that v D is a secosteroid, and has powerful anti-estrogenic and testosterone boosting effects. There are even vitamin D creams for sale which can be applied to the penis to increase libido and specifically increase or restore sensitivity. Quite a contrast to many non-research based, panic-posts online, where people are concerned v D is in fact shrinking their penis. Emphasis on testosterone boosting (boosting/maximising natural levels), and not replacing natural levels as steroids do. With this in mind one would hope (I could well be misinformed) the side affects associated with steroid use cannot be applied to this situation...

Long story short after several days of ED and several of severely reduced EQ and absolute shitting myself, 3 days of direct v D application to the penis and my dick was fixed. Rock hard erections as usual. Literally over-night. Testament to its testosterone boosting nature I had my first wet dream aged nearly 20! (had ejcac-d only the day before). I have since stop apply these capsules and my penis is working as it used to, perhaps a total coincidence and was healing anyway, perhaps not...Who knows! After 3 or 4 off and an ENTIRELY different approach to PE it looks like I might be ready to very gently give things ago with just with great emphasis on on warm up and form. Thought I'd share to see if anyone else has tried the same or is particularly knowledgeable as to its effects in this context. I'm no doc and could be wrong about a lot of things, so if it falls of because you've been rubbing too much vitamin D its not my fault!

Hey Beast,

I don't know a whole lot about Vitamin D in that regard, but I will say that I do have experience in the past with over-training. Obviously, I have learned my lesson and clearly you have too. Emphasizing more on warm-up and form can mean the difference to seeing gains. I know for me, I can do less and gain more than when I was trying to do a lot more. Anyways, good post. Hope other new guys can learn that taking it slow can really help!
    Starting(Nov. 5, 2012)
    BPEL: 7 EG: 5.5
    Now(June 2013)
    BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.75
    Short-term goal(Jan 2014)
    BPEL: 8 EG: 6.25
    Long-term goal( Jan 2015)
    BPEL: 8.5 EG: 6.5-7

Comment

Where could I get this vitamin D cream? Rite Aid or something?
      Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
      Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

Working...
      X