Jelqing - how tight is too tight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing - how tight is too tight?

So from reading people's threads, there seems to be a fair degree of difference in this.

For me, I find that if I don't grip it fairly tightly, the glans doesn't expand (i.e. the blood doesn't get trapped there). However, it feels like I am gripping quite tightly to achieve that effect.

How do you know if it is too tight?

I might only be gripping it that tightly because I am jelqing at a low EQ (for some reason, it just doesn't make me hard), probably 30-40% tops. So therefore the girth is smaller and also much softer, therefore a tighter jelq is required.

On a related note, should I be jelqing at a higher EQ and if so, how do I achieve this?
    BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
    MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

It helps to kegel before each jelq.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

[QUOTE=BTA;623074]So from reading people's threads, there seems to be a fair degree of difference in this.

For me, I find that if I don't grip it fairly tightly, the glans doesn't expand (i.e. the blood doesn't get trapped there). However, it feels like I am gripping quite tightly to achieve that effect.

How do you know if it is too tight?

I might only be gripping it that tightly because I am jelqing at a low EQ (for some reason, it just doesn't make me hard), probably 30-40% tops. So therefore the girth is smaller and also much softer, therefore a tighter jelq is required.

On a related note, should I be jelqing at a higher EQ and if so, how do I achieve this?[/QUOT

I'm a rookie myself. I just started a few weeks ago. What I've learned is two things. Kegel,then grip and slide to get more blood into your penis. And wait for tomorrow. If your not turtled and your flaccid is bigger then you did good. I turtled one time when i started and eased off the pressure and lowered my reps. Now i wake up more hung everyday and I use that as a guideline.
      "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
        It helps to kegel before each jelq.
        I didn't know that, thanks will try tonight Are you talking just a quick kegel?

Originally posted by Par View Post
        I'm a rookie myself. I just started a few weeks ago. What I've learned is two things. Kegel,then grip and slide to get more blood into your penis. And wait for tomorrow. If your not turtled and your flaccid is bigger then you did good. I turtled one time when i started and eased off the pressure and lowered my reps. Now i wake up more hung everyday and I use that as a guideline.
        I haven't really noticed any difference in size (that I'm aware of) yet, but I've only just started. I definitely haven't turtled yet though, except for the one night when I did PE and then had 2 fairly long edging sessions - that was overkill.
        BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
        MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

I took a day off after i turtled. And by hung i meant a bigger flaccid in the AM than normal lol. I havent measured since i started and it kills me. Ill check at the two month marker
          "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain.

Comment

You make some good points here, Par. Kegeling with each jelq stroke is very important. I always do a hot wrap
            warm up for ten to fifteen minutes before starting my jelqing session. This way, my cock reaches that half erect
            state which works best for me.

Yes, if you don't grip it tight enough to get your cock fully engorged, thus trapping as much blood as possible, then you
            won't get maximum girth work.

There is another exercise that has always worked great for me and that is the jelq/stretch combo, in which I do a long
            jelq stroke and finish it off with a strong straight out and then downward stretch, the whole thing taking about five'
            seconds. This is another reason to avoid a full erection. You don't want to stretch with your cock fully erect. This can
            lead to serious injury.

As Par has indicated, positive p.i's, like bigger flaccids, good morning erections, and lack of turtling, all indicate that the
            grip has not been too strong.

For girth work, clamping always gave me the best results.

Comment

Working...
            X