X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cementing...Oh yes!!!

To cement, or not to cement.
    That is the question.

After a three month routine with considerable gains, a man must ask himself:

"Do I slack a bit, or do I stay the course?"

In my case, I slacked for two weeks...and the results were a loss of EQ.
    Decreased size is an issue when EQ is dampened, thus creating this sort of...

"Damnit, p.e.ing has let me down!!!!", thought process.

When thinking as a realist, a man can also assume...

"You slack, you lose".

Stay on your game in order to win!!

SEPT 2012: BPEL - 7.25 x EG - 6.25
    FEB 2013: BPEL - 7.792 x EG - 6.375
    AUG 2013: BPEL - 8 x EG - 6.4
    AUG 2014: BPEL - 8.25 EG x 6.4
    GOAL: BPEL - 8.5 x EG 6.5

Whenever I make a gain, this just motivates me to keep on going. I sort of view it like I haven't cemented the current gain until I gain more to get past this.

So for instance, lets say I was 6.8 inches BPEL, and then I gained and got to 7.0 inches. I would never think ''Yes, I've gained, I'm going to have a break for a bit, a nice, hard earned rest'' because I know that if I stop, I could lose that uncemented gain a few days later if my penis retracts in any way.

So I would keep going and once I got to 7.3 inches BPEL, then I would feel like the gain from 6.8 to 7.0 was cemented, but the 7.0 to 7.3 is not yet cemented. The reason for this is that once I stop PE when I get to my goal, I will still be measuring like a mad man for some time afterwards to make sure that I still have my gains and aren't losing all of my hard work.

My goal is 8.0 x 5.5 so I think I will keep doing rigourous PE until I get to 8.3 x 5.6, and then I can chill out doing the occasional light maintenance routine and regular measuring, so that if at some point I measure and see that I have dropped back to say 8.1 x 5.5, then I am still happy with that size, and will maybe pick up my PE efforts a bit in order to regain a little bit or at least maintain my current size and stop the retraction.

Comment

How do you cement?
      01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
      03/04/13
      BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Working...
      X