Kickoff for Hardgainers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickoff for Hardgainers?

Anyone has any hint for a hardgainer? I've been PEing for 7 moths by now and I won't stop until I see my gains, but maybe some advice from other hard gainers as me could be good! Any of you took more than 6 months to see your first gains? How long and what did you do?

Obs: I'm currently doing this as a routine: bathmate+stretches+jelqing+edging
    (Also, I can't buy any device for quite some time, I'm a college student and I'm out of money.. hehe.. I regret buying hte bathmate, even though it gives me a batter EQ, a bibhanger could be much better... should I make a sock hanger?)

I know I keep posting and asking from help, but advice and knowledge is always good!
    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
    EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
    (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

18,510 jelqs and nothing? I can't believe my eyes every time I see your signature bro. I guess I'm not a hard gainer, but hey I'll think about this for a bit and see what my mind can come up with. I shall return in a bit back from the future.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Take your penis to the limit with your stretches. Don't hurt your unit, just reach the limit and push(pull) past it slowly day by day.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Yo! Thanks for the quick reply! Yup, I do 130 jelqs/day (100 wet, 30 v jelqs), 2 days on, 1 day off and keep a personal log with a counter, It's no BS, I can't think of a way to prove it, so you must trust my word, I change my personal counter every day and my signature counter every now and then.. i think that if you do the maths you'll get to something near my numbers.. Thanks for the support, I'm waiting for your reply!
        LOG

NBPEL 6.0
        EG 5.5

(07/19/2012)

Comment

Do you have a log on PEgym?

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
            Take your penis to the limit with your stretches. Don't hurt your unit, just reach the limit and push(pull) past it slowly day by day.
            I agree with this most definitely. I'm always pulling past the limit, making sure to not tear a lig.

Comment

I see... I've been using a lot of strength on my stretches already, and I work out frequently, so the applied force must be at least considerable. I feel a considerable pull in every stretch I do.. I'm going to try mandingo stretches today, let's see if it's good for me.. What do you mean to the limit? Pull it with all I can? I don't think I've ever got my unit hurt, this son of a **** is really resistent, all I've ever seen was red dots.. I must have 986 tunica layers.
              LOG

NBPEL 6.0
              EG 5.5

(07/19/2012)

Comment

Nope, I do not have a log, but I'm willing to paste my personal log to the gym, I'm just kind of lazy to do it, it's all in abbreviations, so nobody would understand it, but I think I'll take some time tonight to ''translate'' it..
                LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                EG 5.5

(07/19/2012)

Comment

How often do you up your intensity?

IE; last week I did manual stretches, LROUD with 15 quick kegels and 5 left and right circle stretches following each LROUD stretch each day. Then this week I up'd it to where I'm doing 25 quick kegels per stretch, and 10 left and right circle stretches following each LROUD stretch. I don't really up the helicopter shakes. I also did 50 dry OK jelq strokes last week each day, and this week I up'd it to 75 each day. I PE M-F.

Comment

I give you props for hanging in there. I think maybe its time to experiment a little with your routine to see if you can find a good combination that works for you.

Ever tried separating your work and trying to work on only length for example?
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Jay: Not very frequently, but sometimes I get more intense. And yes, I've been thinking about going harder into PE, maybe I'm taking too much rest days, my unit is resistent as hell, I think it can take it! If I keep progressing in this way, wouldn't I end up doing 1000 jelqs with 400 kegels and etc, daily? I have 2 daily hours for PE, not much more than that!

DonJelqer: Never tried hanging, don't know much about positions and etc.. I'd be happy to research about it, if I had money for a hanger.. Is a sock hanger capable of giving any results? I've been considering started hanging if 4 or more months with the bathmate gave me no results. Never focused my work in length, do you have any good exercises for lenght ? It's my main objective (+2'' BPEL, +0.5'' EG).
                      Hephaestus
                      Last edited by Hephaestus; 02-16-2013, 01:58 PM.
                      LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                      EG 5.5

(07/19/2012)

Comment

In my opinion quality is better than quantity, but every now and then you need to up your quantity per your PI's.

If you ever reach doing 1,000 good quality jelqs a day then I would think umm, I actually don't know what to think lol

Comment

If you believe that you are stretching with maximum intensity then Hanging may be for you. But before you commit to hanging have you tried increasing the amount of time stretching.
                          Try warming up in the Bath, as hot as you like but not luke warm. I find a bath warms the under carriage ligs as well as the tunica.

After about 20 Min warm up Stretch SU and SD for 30min with 30-60 sec holds.

Also have you read up on LOT. I find SU gives best results for me.

Also measure BPSFL before and after stretching. Are you seeing any gains in BPSFL after stretching?
                          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                          Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

lol.. Well, I do 3-4 seconds jelq reps.. I've never seen negative PI's, only red dots (mostly with the bathmate) and a bit of skin darkening.. Nothing more.. I think I can increase the jelq number, but not much, as I won't have time to the stretches, bathmate and edging..
                            LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                            EG 5.5

(07/19/2012)

Comment

Are you doing stretching, jelqing, bathmate, and edging all in one session?

Comment

Working...
                              X