Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edging or Ballooning..... Which is better, your opinion??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging or Ballooning..... Which is better, your opinion??

I'm gonna say ballooning

What's the difference? I thought the two words were synonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
      What's the difference? I thought the two words were synonymous.
      With ballooning you don't "finish" and it involves a different stroking technique.

Comment

Lol
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I like them both honestly.

Comment

Ballooning is better. Harder to do, but better. I think over doing "edging" will de-sensitize your penis over time (just my opinion).
            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

When I edge I don't necessarily start/stop. Once I get to the point of PONR I keep myself right on the PONR without ejaculating for as long as I can. That to me is edging. But maybe it's ballooning? I have no idea. All I know is WOW, it's a full blooded raging hard on and the stimulation is orgasmic!
              Jay1983
              Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
              Last edited by Jay1983; 02-18-2013, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Using the above criteria, "edging" would be more effective for establishing control as well as stamina.

It's important that you remember that your penis (and your mind) will adapt to stimulus just like any body part. If you train yourself to not ejaculate during stimulation, you might find yourself lacking control for the times that you do wish to ejaculate [more or less] on command.

Also note that any semen that you build up and don't release will be released in your urine the next time that you urinate.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Big Al is the man! Thanks for the insight

Comment

Does this mean that when I edge, is the same as ejaculating (in terms of wasting sperm) and consequently equally tiring to the penis?
                    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                    EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
                    (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      Big Al is the man! Thanks for the insight
                      You're welcome, and thanks!

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Hephaestus View Post
                        Does this mean that when I edge, is the same as ejaculating (in terms of wasting sperm) and consequently equally tiring to the penis?
                        The more semen you build up during your session, the more you'll release at the end when you ejaculate.

Comment

Thanks BigAl, Jay's right, you are the man!
                          LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                          EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
                          (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

I have found that edging works well in combination with base squeezes, ulis and kegls resulting in greater stimulation when performing the exercise movements.
                            Dr. Richard R. Howard II , Dr. PH, MS, MPH, Tulane University Graduate
                            Doctor supervised , mypenisdoctor.com
                            e-mail – [email protected]
                            web - mypenisdoctor.com, lghangerllc.com

Comment

You shouldn't waste your load in either edging or balloon. Both are about the same because the main purpose in to get you to PONR so you can get as aroused as you can so that your penis fills up completely to a full erection or as much as it can. That is purpose of both. Either can desensitize if done too much or even too long. A good 20-30 minute session maybe twice a week should be just fine. I would not but either in the PE category just like kegels because all three do not modify the penis but help it to stay health and active, also with PE help to enhance growth.
                              Begin 7/25/2011:
                              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                              X