Curviture and length questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curviture and length questions

Well, im going to start off by saying that i have a bad case of banana dick... yup thats right folks banana dick. I have recently been doing the JP90 newbie routine (with a few of my own twists here and there) since i am significantly new to this stuff, and i am aiming mainly for length. I believe i am seeing gains (only been at it for about 1 month) but not sure cuz im not gunna measure until i feel confident. Anyways my question is this, does the upward curviture of my penis restrict me from gaining faster gains? If it does, is there anything i can do about it?

Much thanks for any info peeps!
    -RAM

P.S. If any one has banana dick in here, please i would love to here stories of your gains and how long it took you!

Welcome to the Gym Rambunctious.
    Having a curve shouldn't affect your gaining. Just keep doing the JP90 and all will be well.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I have an upward curve and gained fine. The hard part is straightening it out while measuring.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

well thank yall i hope my upward curve will gain atleast an inch by the time summer is almost done.

Comment

Won't affect your gains at all like everyone has said.

However, as gfg said, measuring with curves can be difficult so really make sure you know where to measure and take a few readings when you do, so you can see the gains, some people measure and get the same numbers when they actually have gained, just cause theyy measured wrong. For example, I measured girth when I started the JP90 using a ruler (somehow) and by the time I finished i had read enough to use a tape measure. So after the jp90 I was actually .25 less in girth, when infact I wasn't any smaller (could tell by how much my hand wrapped around) I'd just measured wrong initially.

I also went for the not measuring til after the JP90 and it gets very exciting around day70 haha, good luck
          I'm back!

Comment

My banana curves down, and I measure length alongside it, but I have heard other websites say to measure the dorsal side. My left curve makes me measure along the left side.
            Ezek. 23:20 "with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse."

BPEL 7.75
            EG 6.0
            BPFL 4.9
            FG 4.75
            BPFSL 7.75

"Speak softly and carry a big dick."

Comment

Working...
            X