Turkey Neck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Neck!

To all of you gainers that have had this, and have managed to eliminate some of it or have managed to keep it from getting worse, how did you do it? I'm honestly not sure how long I've had this so called turkey neck, but I guess I no longer have a chicken! I now have a turkey! lol gobble

Just wondering if there are any exercises that I can incorporate into my routine to help minimize any added extra turkey neck, and or diminish existing turkey neck. My goal is to gain at least another inch and a quarter in length, and I'm thinking that if I do it will increase my turkey neck if I just leave it be!

Maybe skin stretching can eliminate this??
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Skin stretching can help minimize turkey neck. I would only worry about it though if its noticeable when erect. It will be noticeable for most people while pulling outwards when flaccid - which to me doesn't really qualify as turkey neck
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Doing "reverse" style jelqs can work well for this issue.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Be one with the turkey, let it be let it be.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

lol thanks bro's!

Thanks Don for moving this thread; I could have sworn I posted it in the beginners forum and not the introduce yourself forums lolz

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            Be one with the turkey, let it be let it be.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-pictures.html

I HATE my god damn turkey neck. Can't roll a condom down to the base of my dick because the skin is always pushing the condom up. Can't pump with lube because the thing gets sucked right up into the tube if it gets lube on it. Probably can never wear a cock ring (unless it goes on below the balls). Very sad.

Comment

Whilst I never had a major issue with turkey neck, mine has reduced from what it was. I would either put it down to the wrap when hanging keeping the skin together or my ball weights, I did notice when I first for my ball weights if I got a hard on it felt tight under the shaft and now that feeling has gone.
              Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
              MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

Just found out I had one as well..Not a major one, but its there all the same. Jay, you must be a clone of me that started PE sooner.
                Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
                EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
                EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

Originally posted by 372kid View Post
                  Just found out I had one as well..Not a major one, but its there all the same. Jay, you must be a clone of me that started PE sooner.
                  You might want to incorporate turkey neck stretches into your routine bro!

Comment

where can I find these magical exercises? the search tool only does so much
                    Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
                    EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
                    EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

I had expected something so much worse from your description, but those photos don't look so bad, PEskeptic.
                      I have a bit of one I guess.
                      Ezek. 23:20 "with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse."

BPEL 7.75
                      EG 6.0
                      BPFL 4.9
                      FG 4.75
                      BPFSL 7.75

"Speak softly and carry a big dick."

Comment

That's one thing I did read up on while researching PE and stretching, hanging (what have you).
                        So to combat that (which successfully I have) is to stretch with on hand clamping at the base with the balls pushed back so I grab none of the skin with the other hand under the glans (of course I do use a cushion at both ends to combat irritation). This also allow the resistance to be at the shaft (where also the epidermis is being broken down and extended and not just the tunica) area only and not on the ligaments which has also helped with cementing. You may want to try that type of isolation while stretching.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by 372kid View Post
                          where can I find these magical exercises? the search tool only does so much
                          I can't find the original thread where I got the data from, but this is how I do it. I'm also circumcised, so hopefully you understand this if you aren't.

OK grip with both hands.. 80%-100% erection level..
                          One OK grip near the base of the shaft, real close to the turkey neck; not actually touching the turkey neck.
                          The other OK grip I place below the glans corona, but not right below it.. There's about an inch and a quarter of what I like to call my "circumcision scar", because it's lighter in color than the rest of my shaft, and holds a lot of nerve endings. I place my other OK grip right below this area, and then I gently force my hands apart to stretch the skin tube of my shaft.

Don't do it vigorously, you don't want a skin tear!! Less is more.

Comment

I have significantly decreased mine by using a cock ring and wrapping it around my sac. I make sure that I pull the correct amount of skin through. I don't want my sac skin on the shaft side of the ring. After this I jelq as normal or hang. This helps from making it worse and stretches the skin. You can really feel it. My turkey neck has relaxed and has been much less noticeable. The last thing I want to do is jelq the turkey neck or get it wrapped up in my wrapping while I hang.
                            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                            6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                            The League Of PE Legends
                            2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

any videos on how to do all this?

Comment

Working...
                              X