Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't seem to get any gains, should i just be patient?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't seem to get any gains, should i just be patient?

Started jelqing 12/12/2012 ->>Length : 15 cm wide : 12,5 cm. My routine warm-up, 30 minutes Jelq. 1 Day on 1 Day off and i have been sticking with my routines about the entire time and yet i don't see any gains. Am i just being impatient?

On the plus side +

Increased morning wood
    Increased blood flow
    Horny

And i still measure the same ->>Length : 15 cm wide : 12,5 cm. Any help would be gladly appreciated

You and I are on the same boat. Been Jelqing since around the same time and no improvements what so ever. More of a flacid gain and definitely increased blood flow. Only difference is my routine. I am doing the JP90 but instead of 150 jelqs, I am doing 100 due to time constraint and privacy.
    (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
    (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

Maybe add some stretching in there. Also maybe increase to a 2 day on 1 day off schedule.

What about edging/ballooning? Kegels?
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I definitely stretch before and after. I also do a 2 on 1 off. Finally, I try to do as much kegels and ballooning as possible but privacy makes it difficult.
        (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
        (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

Personally I say if you haven't had any noticable positive changes (improved EQ, size gains, etc) in 30 days then it is time to make some adjustments to your routine. But the adjustments depend on you. You can add more reps, or fewer reps...you can increase or lower intensity...you can add new exercise, remove excersizes.... Keep trying new things if what you are doing isn't working for you.
          (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
          (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
          Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
          Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

More stretching. I go all week and sabbath off.
            01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
            03/04/13
            BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Just jelqing may be a good way to start for a month or so and your positive pi's show its working but maybe its time to start a full routine like jp90 or similar to incorporate some stretching.
              Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
              MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

Thanks for the support guys! I'll look up that Jp90 Routine and try it out got nothing to lose

Comment

Any of u have experinced any gains with the jp90 Routine?

Comment

I had almost 1cm on jp90. about 1/3 of an inch to the American folk
                    Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
                    MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

Also its only been what 30 days? Gains don't always come that quick. don't increase the intensity by much at all. Also measure your BPFSL and look for growth in that. Also, better errections and stuff are a sign that its working. Add in kegel routine.

I gained .2" length in 3 weeks from just jelqing 1 on 1 off like you but I did 15 minutes each session just, I can't emphasize the importance of a warm up, I think the warm up I did was central to my gains. I did an LAS, while sitting on a hot water bottle. Got such great heat and could moderate it by putting a tshirt or something on the hot water bottle if it was too warm.
                      I'm back!

Comment

Wait for at least 3 months, if you don't gain, then you have to try changing your routine..
                        LOG

NBPEL 6.0
                        EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
                        (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Working...
                        X