Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting erect from stretching, but not from jelqing

So, title says it.
    I get an erection very easily from stretchin, especially from rotary stretches.
    A stretch in one direction for 25 kegels and some rotary stretching and I'm already about 70% erect.

Then jelqing, I cant keep an erection almost at all, I can keep it at 10-15% at maximum.
    I'm not gripping hard, just a solid grip with light pressure.
    I have a bit of a turkey nech, which makes jelqing slightly uncomfy so maybe that's causing this?

Are you doing kegels with each jelq rep?
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Not with each rep, but alot of them

Comment

Try to do a kegel with each stroke, 2 per rep. This should keep blood in the shaft, I still have to do a few masterbation strokes to get back to a higher erection %.
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

I have the same problem )=
          I don't get 70% more like 50% but its still annoying, but i don't think you can do much about it.

Comment

Wierd, I cannot get hard from stretching at all. Oh well. What I would do if I were you (because stretching when flaccid is ideal, and jelqing with a partial hard-on is ideal), I would alternate stretches and jelqing. For example, stretch until you get your 50-70% hardon, then jelq until it goes down to 20% or so. Then stretch to get it harder, then jelq until it softens, etc.... etc....
            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Working...
            X