- 02-24-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
First, just a little background story: I'm 22, and I've been doing PE for a little over a year now, and have gone from 5.6" BPEL x 5.0" to 6.5" BPEL x 5.3". I started off with JP90 and saw most of my gains in my first 90 days. After that, I moved onto various different routines including KP's Basic to Advanced, jelq-Less Routine etc, but have not seen much progress at all. In fact, during the past months or so, I lost a little BPEL.
Frustrated with my plateau and lack of progress in the past 9 months, I sat down two days ago, did a lot of research, and came up with this new routine. After just one session, I've witnessed one of the best erections I've had in months, and a clear 0.1" increase in my BPEL (mostly due to better EQ). So I would like to share the routine with all of you. It's not terribly intense or complicated, so I think it could be good routine for anyone transitioning out of JP90. Feel free to join my experiment and let me know how this routine works for you!
I will also be logging my progress in this thread.
10-15 Minutes of warm up with a rice sock
5 Minutes of JAI stretches (~150 stretches)
10 Minutes of Side to Side Stretches (~150 to 200, and you can also do your STS in other directions as well)
10 Minutes of Slow Jelqs (~150 to 200)
50 Very Slow V Jelqs (At least 5 seconds each)
Optional Edging session
Warm down with a rice sock or bed fowlers
And that's it guys! The whole routine should take you less than one hour; 3-4 times a week (would seriously not recommend more than 4 times a week) and you are golden!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
- By jrems in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2013, 05:46 PM
- By rainbowfarts in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2012, 10:32 PM
- By pterodactyl in forum Progress ForumReplies: 202Last Post: 01-02-2012, 02:04 PM
- By ExodusinFlames in forum Progress ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2011, 06:19 PM
- By forestloving in forum Progress ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 10-18-2009, 11:37 AM