Intermediate Length Focused Routine & Logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermediate Length Focused Routine & Logs

First, just a little background story: I'm 22, and I've been doing PE for a little over a year now, and have gone from 5.6" BPEL x 5.0" to 6.5" BPEL x 5.3". I started off with JP90 and saw most of my gains in my first 90 days. After that, I moved onto various different routines including KP's Basic to Advanced, Jelq-Less Routine etc, but have not seen much progress at all. In fact, during the past months or so, I lost a little BPEL.

Frustrated with my plateau and lack of progress in the past 9 months, I sat down two days ago, did a lot of research, and came up with this new routine. After just one session, I've witnessed one of the best erections I've had in months, and a clear 0.1" increase in my BPEL (mostly due to better EQ). So I would like to share the routine with all of you. It's not terribly intense or complicated, so I think it could be good routine for anyone transitioning out of JP90. Feel free to join my experiment and let me know how this routine works for you!

I will also be logging my progress in this thread.
    10-15 Minutes of warm up with a rice sock
    5 Minutes of JAI stretches (~150 stretches)
    10 Minutes of Side to Side Stretches (~150 to 200, and you can also do your STS in other directions as well)
    10 Minutes of Slow Jelqs (~150 to 200)
    50 Very Slow V Jelqs (At least 5 seconds each)
    Optional Edging session
    Warm down with a rice sock or bed fowlers

And that's it guys! The whole routine should take you less than one hour; 3-4 times a week (would seriously not recommend more than 4 times a week) and you are golden!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Working...
X