How much can you grow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much can you grow?

Alright, so I'm fairly new to PE and this forum, but have been follwong JP's routine. I have seen slight gains, but didn't expect anything overnight. I'm just wondering how much its possible to grow, I'm hoping for about 2 inches, is that fairl uncommon or what. How much can i expect to grow if i stick to this for a years?

Well 2 inches is crazy a lot. In the girth department I guess it would be a very hard thing to accomplish, or it would take you like 10years or more..For length there is a bigger chance you hit that number but will also take many many years. I would guess min 5 years of only stretching.
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

That depends on you

Welcome to the Gym!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
        Well 2 inches is crazy a lot. In the girth department I guess it would be a very hard thing to accomplish, or it would take you like 10years or more..For length there is a bigger chance you hit that number but will also take many many years. I would guess min 5 years of only stretching.
        Minimum 5 years of stretching for an extra 2" of length?

Comment

there is a poll on here asking people what percentage volume they have gained total. volume being a measurement that takes into account both length and girth. I drew from that poll the conclusion that most people top out at about 20-25% volume increase and over 30% increase being very rare.

2 inches of length takes quite a long time. depending on your starting stats. for example, if you start with an 8 inch dick it will be much easier to get 2 inches (go from 8 to 10) as opposed to if you start with a 4 inch dick and want to go to 6. hope this helps

Comment

2 inches eh? My goal is also 2 inches, well.. it's been some time, and I guess it will take even more.. The trick is not giving up!
            LOG

NBPEL 6.0
            EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
            (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Hard for anyone to say how long it would take who hasn't PE'd for years. I gained over an inch in less than half a year, but it's taken me 2 months to gain another 1/8 since then. I think most people could gain an inch length in a year, but once you pass the quick starter gains (which may go away fast after quitting also), it really slows down from what I've experiences and been told.

1 inch in a year isn't unreasonable in my eyes, 2 inches in 2 years however, seems very unrealistic.
              BPEL---EG-----Date
              6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
              6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
              7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
              Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

.......is it 2014 yet?

Comment

you need to look on going411by7 signature, he did 2,5 inches in 2-3 years i believe..!
                  however thats far more than insane.

i remember a guy posting the most successfull PE-gainers. and there has been a bunch of them who gained 1,5+ inches.
                  so i think, passion and consistency is the trick. i think 2 inches are doable in 5 years for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    Minimum 5 years of stretching for an extra 2" of length?
                    There is no way you can say that, some have gained 2 inches in a year and some will never gain 2 inches. No way to know. That is just throwing a random number out there.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BonerPants View Post
                      there is a poll on here asking people what percentage volume they have gained total. volume being a measurement that takes into account both length and girth. I drew from that poll the conclusion that most people top out at about 20-25% volume increase and over 30% increase being very rare.

2 inches of length takes quite a long time. depending on your starting stats. for example, if you start with an 8 inch dick it will be much easier to get 2 inches (go from 8 to 10) as opposed to if you start with a 4 inch dick and want to go to 6. hope this helps
                      That is also completely unfounded, there have been just as many guys who have been on the smaller side of the fence that have gained 2 inches as there are large guys that have gained 2 inches. How many guys have you heard of that have gone from 8 to 10, bet there are not 5 in the history of the PEGym!

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        There is no way you can say that, some have gained 2 inches in a year and some will never gain 2 inches. No way to know. That is just throwing a random number out there.
                        I believe I will gain two inches this year!

Comment

.......is it 2014 yet?
                          If that's aimed at me hopefully I'll prove myself wrong and gain 2" in 2 years, but I got most of my gains in 3-4 months, then gained an eighth in the other 3 months. I'd be surprised if I hit 2" by sept 2014.
                          BPEL---EG-----Date
                          6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                          6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                          7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                          Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

I believe I will gain two inches this year!
                            I hope you do and I will be the first to congratulate you. I never said it is easy but on rare occasions it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by SeemsLegit View Post
                              If that's aimed at me hopefully I'll prove myself wrong and gain 2" in 2 years, but I got most of my gains in 3-4 months, then gained an eighth in the other 3 months. I'd be surprised if I hit 2" by sept 2014.
                              It wasn't aimed at you bro lol

Comment

Working...
                              X