Loss of tug at 6 oclock??!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of tug at 6 oclock??!!??

I was reading about the 90 day PE routine.... and found the L.O.T. section..... I tried it out at i felt tug everywhere except at 6 oclock... does this mean i have damaged my ligaments .... is a loss of tug at 6 oclock serious??!!?? And what can i do to build that area up??

Later,
    JJ5012

Don't stress it! It's a theory to PE that is obsolete. I also have a LOT at 6o'clock.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Also, after completing my six weeks of PE I now have more of a LOT at 3o'clock and 9o'clock then when I originally started PE. But that's what stretching does, it stretches those ligs!!!!

Comment

someone should go in and de-mark that LOT thread. So many people refer to it because it is found on google so easily. I did, then at like page 93923 I found out it was debunked... wtf. Oh well, still stretching!
        DATE - BPEL / MSEG
        02.2013 - 6.25 / 5.5
        04.2013 - 6.50 / 5.7
        10.2013 - 6.75 / 5.75
        02.2014 - 7.00 / 5.75
        * Updated goals: Until Mrs. tells me to stop

Comment

From the original post on the JP90;

Originally posted by JonPop View Post

Determining LOT (Loss of Tug)

LOT (Loss of Tug). This theory was first posted by Bib.

This is now considered obsolete. Exercises should be done in all directions.

I'm leaving this for it's curosity value, as this was the hot theory
          back at the very beginning of PE. I believe in the late 90's.

This is a very important factor in the way you exercise.

Grasp your flaccid penis under the glans in the O.K. grip. (Palm down)
          Stretch straight up (This is 12:00) Do a Kegel. Do you feel it tug back?

(No need to pull too hard, as this can be very noticeable or can be very subtle.)

Stretch straight out (9:00) do a Kegel. Do you feel it tug back?

Stretch straight down (6:00) do a Kegel. Do you feel it tug back?

When you DON'T feel it TUG BACK, this is your Loss of Tug or LOT.

If your LOT is 6:00, you will need to do your exercises straight out and straight up.

If your LOT is 9:00 or higher, you will do exercises straight out and straight down.

You always want to exercise AGAINST the TUG

Most men find that they have low LOT. Mine is at 6:00. This means that the gains come harder and require more dedication and work to see the gains.

Men with high LOT, are very lucky. Their gains come easier and can utilize weight hanging. But don't be discouraged, the Gains will come if you are dedicated and stay on the program I have outlined below.
          These are exercises to help you gain, regardless of LOT

Comment

Working...
          X