Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Story For Impatient PE'ers Not Gaining...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Story For Impatient PE'ers Not Gaining...

Anyone ever hear the story of Milo from Croton? Some ancient greek guy who as a kid owned a calf and decided each day he would go out and lift the calf up onto his shoulders. As the years went by he grew and so did the calf so that by the time he was a full grown man he was able to lift a full grown bull onto his shoulders.

Whether the story is true or bull (sorry) the lesson for PE'ers is important because you need to see the outcome in the long term. I see a lot of comments like "been doing this for 3 months and nothing"...the penis is a complex instrument and needs lots of conditioning as it literally "deforms" and heals/grows slowly over time with constant stress stimulus. Pulling, stretching, squeezing, bending with increasing tension for what you dick can handle over time will yield results, however slowly. The fact that it can be done at all is amazing just have patience and see the process through over the long haul.
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Excellent words of wisdom.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Great things to keep in mind. I do recall hearing something similar to this in the book/movie "Holes". Good times.

Comment

The problem lies with how humans and society as a whole wants/needs something. They want/need it right now, right away. They want/need instant gratification, instant satisfaction. No one seemingly likes to work for things. Not saying everyone is this way, but, the majority are. Now, I haven't even started PE due to surgeries on my penis, but from my basic understanding, PE applies the same way as working for anything else does. It NEVER comes easy and it NEVER happens tomorrow. Good things take time. Like you said in the above statement OP, it's incredible and really a luxury that we are even able to at all increase the sizes of our penises without taking some sort of lab generated drug.
        Just have patience people. If you need help with patience, talk to me. I've had 3 surgeries thus far on my dick. I'm a 20, almost 21, year old. You can imagine how much of a toll this takes on me mentally and physically. There are times where I can't even touch my dick for months at a time. The first surgery recovery? I wore a catheter for 5 months and was NOT allowed to, under any circumstances, willingly get an erection. Meaning, morning wood and sleep erections were okay, because its natural. However, those didnt come joyfully. I woke up in excruciating pain almost every morning.
        You all have it VERY VERY easy. To my knowledge, what has/is happening/happened to me, only happens to 1 in every 400 newborn males. I was that 1. Imagine that...
        Anyways, that's my $0.02.
        BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
        EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
          Excellent words of wisdom.
          Thanks man, and for the rep too.
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

You should be doing the PE to enhance the health of your penis to begin with. (ex: harder erection, more stamina etc)

The penis growth is an added advantage, EVEN if you only gain 1/16 a year.... well thats 1 whole inche in 16 years LOL

Comment

Thanks dude! You made my day! I was kinda down today due to my non existent gains, but of course, I'm never giving up! 1/16 a year uhm? Well.. it would take 32 years.. I'd be 51 by the time... but it would still be worth it!
              LOG

NBPEL 6.0
              EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
              (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeye View Post
                The problem lies with how humans and society as a whole wants/needs something. They want/need it right now, right away. They want/need instant gratification, instant satisfaction. No one seemingly likes to work for things. Not saying everyone is this way, but, the majority are. Now, I haven't even started PE due to surgeries on my penis, but from my basic understanding, PE applies the same way as working for anything else does. It NEVER comes easy and it NEVER happens tomorrow. Good things take time. Like you said in the above statement OP, it's incredible and really a luxury that we are even able to at all increase the sizes of our penises without taking some sort of lab generated drug.
                Just have patience people. If you need help with patience, talk to me. I've had 3 surgeries thus far on my dick. I'm a 20, almost 21, year old. You can imagine how much of a toll this takes on me mentally and physically. There are times where I can't even touch my dick for months at a time. The first surgery recovery? I wore a catheter for 5 months and was NOT allowed to, under any circumstances, willingly get an erection. Meaning, morning wood and sleep erections were okay, because its natural. However, those didnt come joyfully. I woke up in excruciating pain almost every morning.
                You all have it VERY VERY easy. To my knowledge, what has/is happening/happened to me, only happens to 1 in every 400 newborn males. I was that 1. Imagine that...
                Anyways, that's my $0.02.
                +1 Respect!
                Start: 12/23/12
                BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
                FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
                BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
                BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
                FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

Thank you
                  (excuse my french!)

Comment

Originally posted by Aston Martini View Post
                    +1 Respect!
                    Thank you. You know, it's immensely hard to be humbled and stay positive in a situation like my own. I, as a matter of fact, have MORE surgery (hopefully the last) this coming up March 29th. I'm just really ready to be done with it all and begin the healing process so I can deem myself "normal" again. I'll never be "normal" again, but, it works and that's good enough for me.

As far as PE goes for me, I'm really hoping I can get a start on it in the near future. It won't be happening anytime soon. I kegel, reverse kegel, balloon, and edge. That's as far as I can take it though.
                    Just people, please remember, if you're getting frustrated with your size or frustrated with not making any gains in a month or two, stop complaining and just keep at it. People like me aren't even necessarily granted this opportunity, maybe even ever. Cherish the fact that you're able to increase your size. I'm sitting at about 5" NBPEL and about a 4.75-5" EG (haven't measured in a week or so). I'd do anything to gain at LEAST an inch in length and at LEAST 5.5-6" EG. I can only dream of having a dick like that.

If anyone has any advice or tips for me on ways I can improve my EQ and just do minimal PE in general, please let me know for I am lost on this one...

Also, if anyone ever needs someone to talk to about maintaining a humbled attitude when doing this, or just anything in general, I'm told I give great advice. I just like to help others as well, regardless.

Anyways, thanks everyone. This is such an awesome community of supportive people. I hope to be on your levels one day when it comes to being able to increase the size of my unit.
                    BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
                    EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                      Anyone ever hear the story of Milo from Croton? Some ancient greek guy who as a kid owned a calf and decided each day he would go out and lift the calf up onto his shoulders. As the years went by he grew and so did the calf so that by the time he was a full grown man he was able to lift a full grown bull onto his shoulders.

Whether the story is true or bull (sorry) the lesson for PE'ers is important because you need to see the outcome in the long term. I see a lot of comments like "been doing this for 3 months and nothing"...the penis is a complex instrument and needs lots of conditioning as it literally "deforms" and heals/grows slowly over time with constant stress stimulus. Pulling, stretching, squeezing, bending with increasing tension for what you dick can handle over time will yield results, however slowly. The fact that it can be done at all is amazing just have patience and see the process through over the long haul.
                      THANK YOU AND AMEN DennyA!!!!

PE is a LIFE LONG commitment and I'll be the first to tell you it DOES work! I've been at this for going on my 9th year and my dick went from "eh, it's aight" to "OH MY GOD!" (my girlfriend's words, not mine).

So yes, yes and YES! PE does work, just have patience. Problem is we live in an "instant gratification" society where NO ONE wants to wait for jack shit and they want everything right now. That "I want it now" attitude might work with things in cyber space but when it comes to your body and your dick? Don't even go there......
                      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                        THANK YOU AND AMEN DennyA!!!!

PE is a LIFE LONG commitment and I'll be the first to tell you it DOES work! I've been at this for going on my 9th year and my dick went from "eh, it's aight" to "OH MY GOD!" (my girlfriend's words, not mine).

So yes, yes and YES! PE does work, just have patience. Problem is we live in an "instant gratification" society where NO ONE wants to wait for jack shit and they want everything right now. That "I want it now" attitude might work with things in cyber space but when it comes to your body and your dick? Don't even go there......
                        Thanks man, I've been at it that long too, but seriously for the last 5 years...kids these days can't wait for their big dick.
                        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                          Thanks man, I've been at it that long too, but seriously for the last 5 years...kids these days can't wait for their big dick.
                          Kids these days can't wait for shit man.........

I've been hitting it hard on a consistent, committed basis all 9 of my years........I just don't want to stop...........I like it and enjoy it.
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I know I can't wait! lol but I'm being patient!
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                            X