Bundled Stretches to Help with Curve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundled Stretches to Help with Curve

Good day all. I’m looking for some opinions on a theory.

So, I have a left curve which has been greatly reduced by jelqing against the curve and erect bends against the curve. But I still have a slight curve. I have decided to actively work to completely fix it.

I took a good look at my curve and noticed that my penis not only curves slightly to left, but it has a bit of a “twist” to the left as well. The best way I can describe this is that, if you are looking straight at front of my penis (eye to eye), the opening to the urethra is not at a 90 degree angle (the hands of a clock at 6 o’clock). It is tilts slightly to the left by about 10+ degrees (the hands of the clock closer to at 5:55).

So my theory is that twisting my penis only to the right when doing bundled stretches will improve this “twist” which will in effect help to reduce the curve.

All opinions are welcome.

Thank you
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

It could work. When I do my bundled stretches, I don't stretch outward too much, instead I twist as if I were wringing out a washcloth. This is kick ass on girth, but I haven't noticed any adjustment to my leftward bend. I haven't noticed any twist in my rod. Don't make me look!!! I might find something I don't like!! LOL
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
      It could work. When I do my bundled stretches, I don't stretch outward too much, instead I twist as if I were wringing out a washcloth. This is kick ass on girth, but I haven't noticed any adjustment to my leftward bend. I haven't noticed any twist in my rod. Don't make me look!!! I might find something I don't like!! LOL
      So you just wring it out like a washcloth? How many degrees to you twist?

Comment

I twist as many revolutions as I can without pain. Then I'll hold it until my shaft "relaxes" then I'm able to twist some more. You can actually feel your shaft draining of blood and then able to twist some more. After finishing my twisting I can feel how much thickerer I am! LOL

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Now I'm going to have to try it. What is the duration of each twist and how many do you typically do?

Comment

After reading this thread on bundled stretches, I have the urge to try it. Damn it lol
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I wind it up and eventually hold maybe 30 seconds or more in each direction. It's quite a workout, so listen to your body on this one....and don't hurt the head

Comment

ALSO- Jelque a couple of times in between directions to get the blood flowing

Comment

Excellent. I will stick to going to the right to test out my theory. Thank you Mr. Whammy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
                    Excellent. I will stick to going to the right to test out my theory. Thank you Mr. Whammy.
                    Keep us posted. As far as how many times I perform the stretch,,,play it by ear. It's very strenuous the way I do it,,,so I do it maybe 3 times or so.

Comment

Working...
                    X